divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
Hey guys. I was vielking my gallery on pc and noticed that i have "?" in one of them which is the first of the secont line between the prostiture and Chloe. Can somebody tell me what i missed?

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Hey guys. I was vielking my gallery on pc and noticed that i have "?" in one of them which is the first of the secont line between the prostiture and Chloe. Can somebody tell me what i missed?
Without spoiling it, have you encountered Sarah yet? That scene is part of her early story.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
I guess you missed some content than.

Here's how pregancies are implemented:

The first step to impregnating a subordinate is to tell her to stop using contraceptives.

After that, there is a random chance to impregnant her when you cum in her.
You can increase this random chance by purchasing "Fertility Booster" on Nilery. You can take up to 4 of these boosters and increase your chance to impregnate someone to 100%. Booster effects last throughout the day.

You can track the progress of the pregnancy in the Contacts app.

In the first two days, you will not see any physical changes. Between days 3-7, her breasts and belly will grow. During days 8-10, she is clearly pregnant.

For days 3-7, you will be able to have sex with her; a cowgirl and a new handjob position are available to you. However, in the last stage of pregnancy (day 8-10), sex with her is no longer possible.

After the 10th day, the pregnancy is complete and her body changes back to its original appearance. She can be impregnated again immediately after this!

After a completed pregnancy you will be credited with Mind Points. During pregnancy, the character "disappears" from the open world to keep her pregnancy a secret from everyone. However, she can still be summoned by you at any time.

Pregnancies are optional. If you don't want to see pregnancies in your game, just have your girls take contraceptives continuously.
Thanks for teaching us about the bird & the bees. Some of us never had that talk with the parents so it seems. :ROFLMAO:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1702616909899.png

Sarah is the main focus of V0.08.
You will not only have two new quests with her, but also be able to add her to your harem!
This again grants you all the possibilities already know from Eleanor, including the chance to impregnate her.
Aside from Sarah's quests, Chloe's second quest is also part of V0.08!

A full list of features and changes can be found in the changelog!

Savegames are compatible, no need to start a new game!

Content of V0.08 (Changelog):

• added the quest "Spicy Sin-ema" (Sarah)
    Visit the cinema with Sarah and experience a spicy time!
  • added the quest "Model Boyfriend" (Sarah)
    Show off your best side at dinner with Sarah's parents. Make an impression on them and win Sarah's heart.
  • added the quest "Further Studies" (Chloe/roommate)
    Continue to explore Chloe's sexuality and spark her desire to try something new...
  • get a new member for your harem: Sarah
  • added a new clothing option for Ava: her elf outfit
  • added a new location: The beach
  • bug fixes, spelling corrections and improvements of existing content
V0.08 is available for Windows/Linux, macOS and android.

1702616965293.png

Apr 18, 2022
New update is available on pateron
Are you living in the past or the future? This is the update schedule:

The Supporter tier get access to V0.08 on December 11th,
followed by the Admirer tier on December 25th.
Public release will happen two weeks after the Admirer tier, on January 8th.

The December 11th update have already been announced here, but cool to see that you have caught up with the rest of us, try to keep up.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
This again grants you all the possibilities already know from Eleanor, including the chance to impregnate her.
Will it really?
Or is it another "magic" pregnancy that "impregnates" a woman with a magical powerup that boosts your magic after a few days and is not in any way shape or form a baby?

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf
3.70 star(s) 85 Votes