NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
So, like, do you walk into Italian restaurants to tell them you have no intention of eating there because you don't like Italian food? Cause that's basically what you've done here.
Please don't ever do an analogy again in your life!

I am not complaining about Sandbox in the Sandbox thread, I am in a thread where among an amalgamation of tags Sandbox is one of them and I am complaining about that, the accurate restaurant example is going into a Italian restaurant and along their Italian dishes they also serve a bowl of diarrhea, you bet your ass that I will complain about that being in the menu.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Please don't ever do an analogy again in your life!

I am not complaining about Sandbox in the Sandbox thread, I am in a thread where among an amalgamation of tags Sandbox is one of them and I am complaining about that, the accurate restaurant example is going into a Italian restaurant and along their Italian dishes they also serve a bowl of diarrhea, you bet your ass that I will complain about that being in the menu.
In your analogy, it would be you being told very clearly that the restaurant serves diarrhea, and yet you still walked in and sat down. You made the choice to come here and complain about a tag that is clearly visible.

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
eXtasy Games I noticed that you have a consistent spelling error in English: "happend", which should be "happened". I started the game from the beginning to find the achievements, and noticed that one often. You might want to check for "alot", which is two words: "a lot".

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Loved the Sarah story content and can't wait for me. I also enjoyed it when she called MC Daddy and would prefer this nickname over Master since it aligns with her father issues. Loved her evolution as a love interest.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Guys, is there an option to not have Bill as our buddy at the beginning of the game? Only my enemy would want such a friend..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Welcome to the shattering of all minfulness or logic in the scatterbrains of MC.
Guys, is there an option to not have Bill as our buddy at the beginning of the game? Only my enemy would want such a friend..
There is no option out of it .. those are the scripted scenes where MC has the bewildering reconnaissance for his ”superpowers”... unless you go through them, MC cannot get his powers kickstarted and game over.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Acsuka

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
In game gallery needs to be updated to include the sex scene with Sarah and Chloe btw.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
So, like, do you walk into Italian restaurants to tell them you have no intention of eating there because you don't like Italian food? Cause that's basically what you've done here.
What kind of restaurant does not charge for food? and is also called a forum.... which by definition is (a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged)

hopefully the writing is better in your game because this post does not fill one with confidence about that

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
Am I wrong? Can you corrupt the two in the house this update? Or is it next one. The actions say .9

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
What kind of restaurant does not charge for food? and is also called a forum.... which by definition is (a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged)

hopefully the writing is better in your game because this post does not fill one with confidence about that
A forum that has rules. Which include not whining about clearly visible tags in game threads. I'm not even going to begin entertaining that other bullshit.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Am I wrong? Can you corrupt the two in the house this update? Or is it next one. The actions say .9
Should be .9, think the same thing happened to me when I played .7

Overall a much better update than the last, imo. Lots of things happened with 2 important characters, good progress was made. Sarah's mom is hot and I get the feeling we haven't seen her for the last time.

Looking forward to the next update, where we establish ourselves as the Master of the House properly.

Small criticism: the Mind power grind is not fun. Getting X amount of Handjobs from Ava just to continue a scene isn't fun. The fact we can only do it once a day, have to press "cum" and "forward time", then go to sleep because we can't do so in the morning is just tedious and gets a little annoying.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Small criticism: the Mind power grind is not fun. Getting X amount of Handjobs from Ava just to continue a scene isn't fun. The fact we can only do it once a day, have to press "cum" and "forward time", then go to sleep because we can't do so in the morning is just tedious and gets a little annoying.
Small criticism? You just described why people like me will never play/support this, even though I love this genre. It's the Dev's game and choice to do it this way, it's just disappointing he's only going for a niche of players that like grinding and repeated scenes.

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes