Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Small criticism? You just described why people like me will never play/support this, even though I love this genre. It's the Dev's game and choice to do it this way, it's just disappointing he's only going for a niche of players that like grinding and repeated scenes.
Thankfully, for those who dislike grinding, there's a handy little mod that near eliminates it. Yes, this is a shameless plug. Now, whether or not such a mod should be necessary is up for debate.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Small criticism? You just described why people like me will never play/support this, even though I love this genre. It's the Dev's game and choice to do it this way, it's just disappointing he's only going for a niche of players that like grinding and repeated scenes.
Be careful you might get a warning for flaming! It's clearly the publics fault for not liking repetitive clicking (and the reason this isn't even 4* :KEK:)

• Haha
Reactions: El Tanque

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
the pop up for the osa meeting is stuck on the screen

nvm, it fixes itself after reloading the save

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Small criticism: the Mind power grind is not fun. Getting X amount of Handjobs from Ava just to continue a scene isn't fun. The fact we can only do it once a day, have to press "cum" and "forward time", then go to sleep because we can't do so in the morning is just tedious and gets a little annoying.
you can enslave on character for free. stop her birth control, buy virility pill/abuse the rollback feature and skip few days.
it's a lot of points with few click.

if you don't like "preggo" content, you don't need to see it. just fuck and skip days.

master861

Nov 4, 2022

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
"power_drink":
$ power_drink_amount += 10 insert this into you file under exp to get 10 extra power drinks
Is that really necessary, though? Pressing U refills power. I'm asking legitimately, as I haven't played for a few updates and don't know if there is another use for power drinks.

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Thanks for the release dev - at the moment its one of my favorites and Sarah is awesome :) I took a peek at the current roadmap and 0.9 release will add mom and sister to your harem ( I mean landlady and roomate ;) )?! YESSSSSSS! I might subscribe to this one to get it even before public release :D But for now lets play this version, thx!

Reactions: eXtasy Games
Apr 18, 2022
"power_drink":
$ power_drink_amount += 10 insert this into you file under exp to get 10 extra power drinks
You can get free coffees at the coffee shop when you get far enough with Sarah. Coffee works like power drinks. Just stop by, drink some coffee and continue corrupting people.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Is that really necessary, though? Pressing U refills power. I'm asking legitimately, as I haven't played for a few updates and don't know if there is another use for power drinks.
Ah sorry dit not read that with the u my mistake
"boost":
$ player_fertility_boost += 25 //maybe this helps its the boost from the pills you can buy
if you whant to at the pills to the inventory its like.
"pills":
$ fertility_boost_amount += 10

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games
Apr 18, 2022
ther are free to with that i dit not play it so far current the game
After you add her to the harem. I made her work for money and it seem like she is spending most of her time in the coffee shop now. You can just ask her for a free coffee when she is there.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Ah ok thx for the info. to the cheat script should that not be
key "u" action SetVariable("player_power_available", 3)?
And why ther are two chloe's in the garden ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 85 Votes