homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
how to get the Subdue Sofia & chloe event? i have increased both corruptions values to 100, the bar looks full. dont know where to go from there
How do you increase their corruptions through interaction with them? Because it seems to me all possible options to do this are not available for this update.

Reactions: Noxstella

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
I added points console codes
sister_corruption
mom_corruption
Yep, the events aren't in this version at all.

I fully played through this version, and when you get to the point to corrupt them, all of the actions say "available in v0.09". However, the quest does not say "Not Included Yet" like other quests that are not implemented.

After I did a full playthrough, I extracted the CGs...and there are no hidden events there either.

Will just have to wait unfortunately.

Reactions: MarcelPappas
Apr 18, 2022
how to get the Subdue Sofia & chloe event? i have increased both corruptions values to 100, the bar looks full. dont know where to go from there
Lol, some of you guys. Did you really think an event would trigger even if there were no normal way to get to full corruption yet or were you so impatient, that you didn't realize that you couldn't do any of their events before the next update and just straight up console command their corruption to 100?

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I created an incest patch for this one! This is an unofficial incest patch, and has no affiliation with eXtasy Games.

Copy the "game_changer.rpyc" file into the "game" folder of your game.
Enables to enter custom roles or to choose from different presets, including "mom" at the beginning of the game.
Is it for all versions?

Reactions: Stareagle lord

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
It seems to me since i played from 0.3 this game still needs a few more updates before it is worth playing it again but that it has come a long way since then in just a few updates...

However someone said they had to Grind in terms of sleep and handjob once a day
And did not mention anything else was possible to do at this time?

So most likely either one of these 3...

1 the dev has not added anything to do in between Handjob and sleeping
in this particular event-time..

or 2 player used cheats for other stuff and advanced to a point where
the player is stuck on the grind for a bit untill he has reached to what he needs
to advance the story to open up for more stuff...

Or the 3rd one there are other stuff possible to do
during this grind of handjob-sleep said player mentioned...

If it is the 1
one then the dev can simply add other events like other girls MC can deal with
at the same day as this time... But this is up to the Dev to solve to make his game
more fluid and fun to play.

If it is the 2 well..
IF the player has cheated a bit much but can't cheat at this part,
because game would not work or something else. Then a nice walkthrough
coupled with how to minimize certain events etc the feeling of a boring-grind
we can prob all agree that it could be a solution for future updates etc no?? :)

If it is the 3rd one then.
Either the player has been either lazy to look around
or did simply not mention them for one reason or another..

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
Lol, some of you guys. Did you really think an event would trigger even if there were no normal way to get to full corruption yet or were you so impatient, that you didn't realize that you couldn't do any of their events before the next update and just straight up console command their corruption to 100?
the thing with sandbox games are they are usually buggy. Every other event said not yet implemented or something to that effect, the sofia/chloe event just told said raise the corruption. so i assumed there was a bug or something because if an event is gonna be added for the next update the quest log would be consistent.

Nov 16, 2021
Thanks for the update, I really liked it, but I'll be waiting to see how we deal with Sara's parents in the future, they don't seem like the type to just forget about their daughter's boyfriend. Will we corrupt Sara's mother? And how are we going to deal with the father? Are we going to corrupt his mind in some way to make him not care about what is happening before his eyes? Or just leave him oblivious? If you can, dev, please answer these questions, or some of them, if it's not a hassle or if it's too spoilery and you want to surprise us, that's fine. Other than that, it's just my thanks and appreciation for the game as a whole, it's one of my top 3 games I look forward to each update, good luck, m8

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
so as of this update, who can we have mind controlled and be summoned for some fun? I skipped some updates months ago.

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes