eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Thanks for the update, I really liked it, but I'll be waiting to see how we deal with Sara's parents in the future, they don't seem like the type to just forget about their daughter's boyfriend. Will we corrupt Sara's mother? And how are we going to deal with the father? Are we going to corrupt his mind in some way to make him not care about what is happening before his eyes? Or just leave him oblivious? If you can, dev, please answer these questions, or some of them, if it's not a hassle or if it's too spoilery and you want to surprise us, that's fine. Other than that, it's just my thanks and appreciation for the game as a whole, it's one of my top 3 games I look forward to each update, good luck, m8
It isn't planned to let Sarah's parents reappear in the near future.
There is some difference between the free version and the version that is downloaded from patreon
They are the same versions.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
so as of this update, who can we have mind controlled and be summoned for some fun? I skipped some updates months ago.
the lesbian girl Sarah and the teacher Eleanor

You can also subdue the bully Kobe, he doesn't do much except come over and talk to you
sometimes he gives you money

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So you can't make Sarah a girlfriend? only servant atm? or i fucked up?
no you can make her a girlfriend you decide when you subdue her, though i'm not sure i got a choice she went to servant for me.
At any rate once she is subdued you just call her over to the house and you can change her personality to GF. It takes 10 mind points but they aren't super hard to come by. I had 30 something by the time i completed everything just by going to Ava and having her give me one each day while i was doing other quests.
It really just changes how she talks to you, she calls you by your name and says more lovey dovey stuff

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alayavijnapti
3.70 star(s) 85 Votes