AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Exciting update as always. NOW we are getting to the good stuff!
Sarah really is too cute to be left alone. And sister beach date was quite beautiful, I really like her eyes for some reason.

Also Sarah's milf shouldn't be left alone either... I know dev already commented on not planning for her to make another appearance but I think that's really wasted potential (Like not enslaving the hooker-secretary or the cuck's girlfriend).
I mean, there's an achievement for enslaving 20 girls but our contact list only have like ~10 girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would also like to point out that it's really creepy to see the villain's face from the poster on the left every time you use the mirror :

Last edited:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I'll admit that I sincerely thought this game would be abandoned 3 versions ago, or at least suffer heavily in terms of overall quality. However, it seems as though this dev not only took the core idea and expanded upon it, but vastly improved in writing, rendering, and pacing. Spoiler tag to hide my thoughts on in-game content:

It does add something. It adds the order you can go about things and possibly completely ignore if you want. Is it preferable to a VN, maybe not, but it has it benefits no matter how much you despise those type of games.
This is one of the few instances where the sandbox environment fits within the plot. There's the main, overarching theme of OSA (and superhumans in general), and then there's every girl's subplot in terms of corrupting them to build a harem.

Also Sarah's milf shouldn't be left alone either... I know dev already commented on not planning for her to make another appearance but I think that's really wasted potential (Like not enslaving the hooker-secretary or the cuck's girlfriend).
I mean, there's an achievement for enslaving 20 girls but our contact list only have like ~10 girls.
I'm disappointed that no further content is planned with them considering the perfect setup for corrupting Sarah's mom. Both parents will eventually suspect that something bizarre is going on (especially given her rapid pregnancies), and this could serve as a great introduction into corrupting the mom. Expanding upon that idea more, there could be a unique end to Sarah and her mom's subplots in which you can successfully remove the dad from the picture once both have been enslaved (or turn him into a cuck?). While not the biggest loss in potential, it is a bit sad to see her content is considered "complete".

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
You can't as of yet, just follow the quest log, it will say when a path is not implemented and you can't progress further.
I did, i have a quest called subdue sofia and chloe and it goes like "fill the corruption bar of both. to do so interact with them in the house at various times and days. to proceed you need 20 mind points and have corrupted both completely"

Apr 18, 2022
I did, i have a quest called subdue sofia and chloe and it goes like "fill the corruption bar of both. to do so interact with them in the house at various times and days. to proceed you need 20 mind points and have corrupted both completely"
The dev forgot to put "not implemented" on that particular quest.

Reactions: X2Z and slick97

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Ok, and have you tried doing what the quest log asks?
You'll get a message saying it will be available next update...

screenshot0013.png

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I'm going to preemptively say that this game should probably include a trigger warning regarding split-personality and other various disorders. I'll include a soft warning behind a spoiler for the following scenes that might be a bit too disturbing:

Keep in mind that the game is called "Shattered Minds", so if you're not in a good state of mind I recommend actively avoiding this game as the consequences of breaking people's minds is a theme of the main plot. There seems to be a strong hint that MC's powers will eventually lead to the complete breakdown of a person's mind that he molded.

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Keep in mind that the game is called "Shattered Minds", so if you're not in a good state of mind I recommend actively avoiding this game as the consequences of breaking people's minds is a theme of the main plot. There seems to be a strong hint that MC's powers will eventually lead to the complete breakdown of a person's mind that he molded.
Well, yes actually. The point of the game is to literally destroy minds and rebuild them in the way the MC wants, which is obedient slaves, mindless drones, or loving submissive girlfriends.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
guy's i need help i reach the part that i can able to corrupt Sofia and Chloe and to do that i need to have 20 mind point to able to corrupt them, i've already got 20 mind point and try to talk to them various place and time just like the quest say but for how long? any idea how to check their corruption status as well?

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf and AkaQ

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You know, just once I wish when a game gave you the chance to name characters it would go
"Here's a list of named characters that are or will be in the game later so you know what not to pick"

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
guy's i need help i reach the part that i can able to corrupt Sofia and Chloe and to do that i need to have 20 mind point to able to corrupt them, i've already got 20 mind point and try to talk to them various place and time just like the quest say but for how long? any idea how to check their corruption status as well?
Chloe's and Sofia's enslavement quest will be implemented in the next version.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I'm going to preemptively say that this game should probably include a trigger warning regarding split-personality and other various disorders. I'll include a soft warning behind a spoiler for the following scenes that might be a bit too disturbing:
lol. lmao even.
Who would have imagined that a mind control game called "shattered minds" would involve mental disorders.
Do you think a game called "orc rapist" should include trigger warnings for rape?

Plus trigger warnings are stupid:

Last edited:

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I thought Sarah was gonna be my favorite....but man I love Chloe. I dont know what it is and no its not the insanely giant tits.....those dont hurt, but its not that.

Reactions: Ssato243

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To bad there is no romance path for any of the girls, mind break is not my type of game.
Before I quit playing there was only fake pregnancy for mind points, is there any real pregnancy in this or is it just for mind points?

Reactions: K2ill1
3.70 star(s) 85 Votes