DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Error Log/Message please, so I can look into it.
Does this sound like a bug? Last update I played mc had a quest to find the horny lotion for mom, even asked her friend at the mall about it but couldn’t get it, but now in this latest update v0.08 that lotion quest is not showing anymore

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
No, but when I go to her to give her nude massage it says to finish the Chloe path first
After you've asked her friend in the tanning store you need to go to Alice (Afternoon, College, Computer lab) and cash in the favor. She helps you to get the lotion.
Nevertheless, the quest should still be in your quest log...

Edit:
If it says to finish the Chloe path first than you already finished Sofias quest.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Aatrox13

Apr 13, 2020
what exactly is 10 mind points, I am currently level 10, and the option to subdue sarah is not available

nvm, the option shows up after you answer later

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
sandbox in this game is really well done, you should give it a try
Idk man, it's added unnecessary tedium and bloat to every other game i've played with it but i'll take ur advice and DL it anyway. I really hope ur not screwing with me

EDIT: Ofc you were screwing with me. The open world/sandbox adds nothing to the game. Thanks for nothing

Last edited:

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
can we complete the quest 'subdue sofia & chloe' (where we need to fill the corruption bar) in this update? i interract with them but i can't do any action.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Is "Erase Bill's memory" still an active path? I chose this option but it still show "Transform Bill" in the list of achievement.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bmagada

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Here's the roadmap
not sure if anyone posted this here but it's available for free on the subscribestar site

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
V0.0.9 is good news... But Luna has been here since the beginning of the game and she only gets quests in V0.11? I know I'm selfish, but I should have put him ahead of Kobe...:unsure:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Is "Erase Bill's memory" still an active path? I chose this option but it still show "Transform Bill" in the list of achievement.
Achievements are global between all runs rather than indicative of the current state of your current run.
Look at the text color to see if you got the achievement or not. rather than the picture.
Erase bill memory, if you unlocked that achievement, shows a greyscale image of bill. Which you might be confusing for an unacquired achievement.

Reactions: homarkc
Apr 18, 2022
Idk man, it's added unnecessary tedium and bloat to every other game i've played with it but i'll take ur advice and DL it anyway. I really hope ur not screwing with me

EDIT: Ofc you were screwing with me. The open world/sandbox adds nothing to the game. Thanks for nothing
It does add something. It adds the order you can go about things and possibly completely ignore if you want. Is it preferable to a VN, maybe not, but it has it benefits no matter how much you despise those type of games.

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Ik it’s late but I just got done playing this version of the game and when the game first came out and saw Bill I thought “Oh hey, this model is in another game I wonder if he becomes a girl like all the other games he’s in.” And sure as shit, it happens . Not hating on the decision by any means, it’s just that most of the games that he’s in, he’s getting fucked by futas or becoming a woman. EX: Star Mars.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 85 Votes