jimtra

Apr 25, 2023
Looks like I've got everyone done except for Alice. I'm stuck on her "Weight of the past" quest. Can't corrupt her past 50/100, and the only interactions I have with her are in the college in the morning and afternoon, but the only options there are the "How are you?" talks, nothing that progresses the story or increases her corruption.

Went through a full week of talking to her every day in both locations, and checked her location at all 3 time periods every day for a week, and she never appeared anywhere else and the talks never advanced.

Anyone else running into something like this?
yeah, I'm having the same problem must be bugged

Reactions: th3pun1sh3r

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I'm sorry, but this update is so lame. Nobody asked for Mary, please just make Linda content for at last...

View attachment 3941973

(pic by lipe2410)
Sorry to burst your bubble but as someone pointed it out before, the girls order are from a pool on patreon it seems, that means mary won the pool, so people literally asked for her in this update, and it kinda also make sense from the story point of view, the mc had to get the dean at some point, although i also agree that i want linda content too. XD

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Looks like I've got everyone done except for Alice. I'm stuck on her "Weight of the past" quest. Can't corrupt her past 50/100, and the only interactions I have with her are in the college in the morning and afternoon, but the only options there are the "How are you?" talks, nothing that progresses the story or increases her corruption.

Went through a full week of talking to her every day in both locations, and checked her location at all 3 time periods every day for a week, and she never appeared anywhere else and the talks never advanced.

Anyone else running into something like this?
Yes it's bugged

Apr 18, 2022
Simple, what paths the Dev is going to give us and will there be a less asshole path. Asshole path is fine if there are other options but as of right now there aren't. Why this is hard for you to understand I have no idea. You want to be a complete asshole sadist in game, more power to you. I have nothing negative to say about you wanting your MC to be an asshole all the way, enjoy yourself. However I want to know from the dev if there is a lesser asshole path that they are planning on as a choice as well.

You seem to think I want the dev to turn the MC into a Disney cartoon Prince and that is just false.
The one having hard understanding is you.

1) I never stated nor alluded to what kind of personality or character you wanted to turn the MC into, don't argue strawmen

2) One path in a game is fine regardless whether it is a villain, hero or neutral path. Not all games need multiple paths, in fact juggling those can often lead to a worse game narratively.

3) Not only has it been clearly stated numerous times that once a girl's questline is over, her content is pretty much done. There also have never been any indication of other lesser "asshole" paths.

You had a problem with the MC taking advantage with his Lesbian friend, but you forget that they weren't friends to begin with. They just met at the start of the game. Sure he was nice and showed her around and that could have let to a friendship if he didn't have any alternative motive, but they were never friends before.

You had a problem with turning Bill, conveniently disregarding that you actually had the option to just have him forget about you. You literally had the non asshole option and still complained. Before you come back and say making him forget was also bad, remember that the MC is tricked into thinking it is necessary because Bill is a liability.

You had a problem with the family, but not only can you keep them relatively themselves, before you turn them there is literally a conversation with Ava where he hesitates.

4) You are still disregarding the problematic dissonance the change you are suggesting would create. On top of that you are also disregarding the very valid question why you are trying to fundamentally change something so it caters to you, rather than find something that already does. To me it is absolutely foolish to want big changes in something so established already. You might as well ask for less gun play in Call of Duty. It is fine suggesting changes and giving feedback, but don't try to change the very core of the game.

Lastly if you are going to reply to me, please address the points raised. It is getting rather annoying that you are talking around them, don't answer questions and misinterpreted what I am saying.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Well this discussion became productive in a hurry...
uhhh, I think I said that wrong. Oh wait, forgot to flip the sarcasm switch.
*flick*
ahhhh, that's better!

:cool:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The one having hard understanding is you.

1) I never stated nor alluded to what kind of personality or character you wanted to turn the MC into, don't argue strawmen

2) One path in a game is fine regardless whether it is a villain, hero or neutral path. Not all games need multiple paths, in fact juggling those can often lead to a worse game narratively.

3) Not only has it been clearly stated numerous times that once a girl's questline is over, her content is pretty much done. There also have never been any indication of other lesser "asshole" paths.

You had a problem with the MC taking advantage with his Lesbian friend, but you forget that they weren't friends to begin with. They just met at the start of the game. Sure he was nice and showed her around and that could have let to a friendship if he didn't have any alternative motive, but they were never friends before.

You had a problem with turning Bill, conveniently disregarding that you actually had the option to just have him forget about you. You literally had the non asshole option and still complained. Before you come back and say making him forget was also bad, remember that the MC is tricked into thinking it is necessary because Bill is a liability.

You had a problem with the family, but not only can you keep them relatively themselves, before you turn them there is literally a conversation with Ava where he hesitates.

4) You are still disregarding the problematic dissonance the change you are suggesting would create. On top of that you are also disregarding the very valid question why you are trying to fundamentally change something so it caters to you, rather than find something that already does. To me it is absolutely foolish to want big changes in something so established already. You might as well ask for less gun play in Call of Duty. It is fine suggesting changes and giving feedback, but don't try to change the very core of the game.

Lastly if you are going to reply to me, please address the points raised. It is getting rather annoying that you are talking around them, don't answer questions and misinterpreted what I am saying.
No I'm done replying to you and anyone else in this thread unless there the dev. Have a good night.

Apr 18, 2022
View attachment 3941789
ZEUSSSSS!!! LET HER BE THE NEXT UPDATE AND MY LIFE IS YOURS!!!
Good news, you get to get to keep your life for a bit, since Cara is next, then Bill and Angela before you finally get Linda. Also Kratos is praying to Ares, you know the God of War, it is literally the tittle of the game and the entire plot of the first game.

I'm sorry, but this update is so lame. Nobody asked for Mary, please just make Linda content for at last...

View attachment 3941973

(pic by lipe2410)
As others have stated people did in fact vote for her. I wager you are going to be real mad that Angela is also coming before Linda, you have probably forgotten who that is, but she too got more votes than Linda.

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
Yo, been a while since I played this. Have we had sex with the mom and the sis? The only one I remember having content was one girl with who u have a scene in the coffee shop.

Apr 18, 2022
How do you trigger this event i can't remember that i encountered anything related to a beach except with luna?
Seriously, why don't people check the changelog after a new update has dropped:

New repeatable Open World events: 8 random events including the college girls have been added:
  • Alice, Sarah & Scarlett; beach trip, beach on weekends

Apr 30, 2021
I do hope we see some normal women models in this game soon, because i like the concept of the powers (the navigation needs work though).

These mishsapen models all end up looking old, even chloe has stretched saggy tits and looks in her late 30s despite talking like shes barely 18

• Haha
Reactions: incog44
3.70 star(s) 92 Votes