Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
I'm far from asking for Sunshine and Rainbows, but I also don't want to play a total asshole.
Then just use "Girlfriend" style mind-control to bring a LI into the harem. The only dark path is drone IMO, and *maybe* a little of servant, though it depends on what you are allowed to do with a servant in later content.

Reactions: ArhraCole

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
again ava is two third of the reason the MC is an asshole. and she is a way bigger asshole of the MC, by a few grade of magnitude. but you want her take over and be a colossal asshole without any restrain. funny

it's just call be selfish and nothing more. a true asshole will behave in a different way (take ava for example, she is an asshole bitch at 100% purest grade)
and i agree you want sunshine and rainbows. the game is called "shattered mind" hoping for any 'positive' outcome is dead from the title.
Then just use "Girlfriend" style mind-control to bring a LI into the harem. The only dark path is drone IMO, and *maybe* a little of servant, though it depends on what you are allowed to do with a servant in later content.
You guys really aren't understanding where I am coming from and that's fine we all have an opinion. I'm going to take my own usual advice, sign up on Patreon and voice my concerns directly to the Devs. Thanks for taking the time out to let me know your thoughts.

Apr 18, 2022
You guys really aren't understanding where I am coming from and that's fine we all have an opinion. I'm going to take my own usual advice, sign up on Patreon and voice my concerns directly to the Devs. Thanks for taking the time out to let me know your thoughts.
Wtf? Why would you do that? The game is clearly not your cup of tea, why are you not just moving on to something else? What good would it do to voice your opinion on Patreon? Most likely it won't amount to anything, but let's say that you somehow by sheer improbability managed to convince the dev to change it. At this point, so far into the game, such a change that you are proposing would ruin the game for about everyone. People that like it as it is now, won't be happy with the change, people that aren't happy now would have to play though a game with parts they don't like to get to the change.

The story would be inconsistent and would likely be ruined.

You are talking about the MC being an asshole, yet here you are so selfish that you would try to change a game to cater to you even though it has a good fan base. That would literally make real people unhappy, just so you can feel good about treating fictional people better. Why would you do that? That doesn't seem like good priorities to me.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shattered Minds [v0.13] [eXtasy Games]

NOTE: Incest patch is provided, but it is not applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
It would be nice if there was a cheat function for accumulating money
https://f95zone.to/threads/shattered-minds-v0-12-extasy-games.146721/post-10403907

Money and XP Cheat Mod is in the main page.
Heres a copy of it and the information, it works onall updates

Description

I saw that someone made a mod, but it wasn't quite what I wanted so I made my own.

SPOILER: Usage

-Enables the console
-Pressing k brings up a menu, right now that only includes money and XP options. For XP use the cheat, then sleep.
-Press u to refill power

SPOILER: Installation

1. Right-click file, and save link as
2. Put ShatteredMindsCheats into the "game" folder

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ShatteredMinds-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Reworked gameplay mechanic: Pregnancies: You can now manipulate your sperm in the "My Powers" app, allowing you to choose whether a completed pregnancy results in Mind Points, as before, or an offspring. To support this new feature, a new location, the Day Care, has been added.
Best improvement ever

Reactions: Necronlord5

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
The new random scenes - I guess they only trigger once you've achieved mind-break with all the relevant characters, but do they have to be in girlfriend mode, or can they be servants? Thanks!

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
New harem member: Mary: Add her to your harem after finishing her quest line!
I love how every update is a full questline for a specific girl. that ends with her getting into the harem.
so many games would go:
> added 3 new girls you can do nothing with
> 1 of the girls added 10 updates ago now has a blowjob scene (and nothing else) and 10% of her plot done.

Really letting the benefits of a sandbox go to waste.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The previous update was dedicated to this fat Alice. This one, some Marie who is of no use to anyone, if anyone knew about her, they have long forgotten. Why not make an update with the same Cara, whom I am sure many would like to see? Or continue the stories of the already completed female characters who disappear immediately after the plot with them? Why do we need crowds of faceless female characters to drown in? I don't think such meaningless updates will add popularity to this game...

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
The previous update was dedicated to this fat Alice. This one, some Marie who is of no use to anyone, if anyone knew about her, they have long forgotten. Why not make an update with the same Cara, whom I am sure many would like to see? Or continue the stories of the already completed female characters who disappear immediately after the plot with them? Why do we need crowds of faceless female characters to drown in? I don't think such meaningless updates will add popularity to this game...
Probably because this is a game, under development, and not the next episode for some Netflix series that you decided to binge-fap to . . .

Since this is a Sandbox format, the most logical and coherent course for the Dev is to complete each character (up to a particular common "Plot Point") - otherwise the thread gets flooded with "Now what do I do?" posts from people that refuse to follow the Quest guides.

The fact that this update isn't for your favorite Pixel Princess is largely irrelevant - plenty of other players have deluded themselves into thinking Mary is "a MILF", and applaud the new content . . . so just skip the updates until you see something that actually interests you.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It's really funny you say people forgot about Mary while at same time ask for Cara who just appear in the beginning of the story so far, more easy people had forgot Cara at this point. Or want ask continue the storyline of the girls whose storylines are already completed without perceive their stories are, you know, completed. But the funniest thing is maybe you claiming this updates that are not for your favourite character won't add popularity to the game while the patreon page is in his all-time high popularity with almost 1000 patreons since he released thie new update.

Reactions: Mondoblasto

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
the order of the girls are working is decided by supporter pools. this mean both marie and alice won against cara.
when people will stop to think everyone is like them humanity will make a huge improvement

3.70 star(s) 92 Votes