Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Recommend having XP from working out at gym scale with level similar to Ava Says minigame. Its not worth using a energy from the player's powers especially given time passes anyhow, and it won't let you use the gym "24/7" only in daytime.

Would be great if next update tweaked those things that as well to be in line with what the story says and make the content worth bothering with aside grinding mind points.

Edit: Caught up and remembered what mind points were for. :LUL:

Also, is there a path where we make Kobe into a "good guy" or do we actually just ruin the dude? Turn him into a normal guy who is like a bro to MC and Bill would be top stuff tbh. Also the worksite practical lesson with Eleanor is cool. That's actually a brilliant type teaching method I'd have loved growing up (lewd stuff aside :ROFLMAO: ).

Last edited:

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
I'm pretty sure you need a patch for that. I could only set their first names when starting the game.

The specific titles don't really matter in any case. It's about how the dialogue is written.
No No not a patch! just start a new game and here you can change Sofia´s relation to you

3.80 star(s) 103 Votes