HeadMister

Oct 8, 2020
When the girlfriends get pregnant, do they all have abortions? After the pregnancy the "born children" number never changes. Is there some trick that lets the girlfriends keep their children?

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
When the girlfriends get pregnant, do they all have abortions? After the pregnancy the "born children" number never changes. Is there some trick that lets the girlfriends keep their children?
Do you remember the explanation about mind points? If not, read one of the three or four other times someone else asked that question in the last 5 pages and see what answers they got.

HeadMister

Oct 8, 2020
I found the answer. In the second page of info for each girl there is a selector about pregnancies. They can result in children, or mind points. If you select children then the kids will appear in the day care center after the pregnancy is complete.

shadowking20

Dec 16, 2017
I saw that someone made a mod, but it wasn't quite what I wanted so I made my own.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I saw that someone made a mod, but it wasn't quite what I wanted so I made my own.
Can I add this to mobile

Apr 18, 2022
Sorta like Kobe's girlfriend. She was one LI I really wanted to see made part of the harem. A 1-and-done didn't do her model any justice.
Dev made a poll about including Sharon back in February, which I believe went in a positive favor (I don't support enough to see the results). So while she isn't planned yet there is somewhat of a chance that she will be included.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Sorta like Kobe's girlfriend. She was one LI I really wanted to see made part of the harem. A 1-and-done didn't do her model any justice.
Dev made a poll about including Sharon back in February, which I believe went in a positive favor (I don't support enough to see the results). So while she isn't planned yet there is somewhat of a chance that she will be included.

3.80 star(s) 103 Votes