Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but I thought the nod toward the really old Asterix and the Olympic Games (I think?)cartoon/comic and the bureaucracy of Rome was hilarious.
Also... those Tits on the ginger, yum.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
okay so if i just use it for the powers refill will that be fine? Or does it refill at a decent speed without the mod?
you recover the full "brains" each day. the "grind" it's in the XP to level.
i don't find the grind to much, expecialy because when yousujugate a girl you can put her to earn xp (or money) for you.
so it's realy a necessity only in the starting of the game.
money you can savescum the blackjack game at the pc

Apr 11, 2020
you recover the full "brains" each day. the "grind" it's in the XP to level.
i don't find the grind to much, expecialy because when yousujugate a girl you can put her to earn xp (or money) for you.
so it's realy a necessity only in the starting of the game.
money you can savescum the blackjack game at the pc
what do you mean putting her to earn xp or money?

Apr 18, 2022
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but I thought the nod toward the really old Asterix and the Olympic Games (I think?)cartoon/comic and the bureaucracy of Rome was hilarious.
Also... those Tits on the ginger, yum.
The Twelve Tasks of Asterix. The whole movie is on YouTube. It isn't Olympic inspired if anything it mimics Herakles/Hercules famous tasks.

Reactions: Taboofan
Apr 18, 2022
what do you mean putting her to earn xp or money?
At some point the advice must just be "play the damn game". Most of your questions are answered naturally when playing. The only thing you need to know, the grind isn't bad, you can skip the minigames and you can savescum money with blackjack on the PC.

I have played the game without exploits and it is fairly well paced.

Apr 11, 2020
At some point the advice must just be "play the damn game". Most of your questions are answered naturally when playing. The only thing you need to know, the grind isn't bad, you can skip the minigames and you can savescum money with blackjack on the PC.

I have played the game without exploits and it is fairly well paced.
oh okay thanks

3.80 star(s) 103 Votes