rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
I saw some people commenting on a bug regarding the quest Weight of the Past, the last update I had was for me to find her at the gym, but after that it was blank and Alice doesn't appear at the gym at any time. Is it really a bug?

Thanks guys.

1728840143464.png

Apr 18, 2022
I saw some people commenting on a bug regarding the quest Weight of the Past, the last update I had was for me to find her at the gym, but after that it was blank and Alice doesn't appear at the gym at any time. Is it really a bug?

Thanks guys.

View attachment 4128883
Yes it is a bug. Which version are you playing, there should already have been a hotfix, but I didn't encounter the bug, so I can't really help more than just confirming it is indeed a bug.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

Thanks guys.

View attachment 4128883
if you aren't playing in the last version you should. but if it's not fixed the dev answer in discord

You can also fix it by hand: Please download this file and paste it into the "game" folder. This enables the developer console. Then load your savegame and press SHIFT+o. This will open the developer console. Enter the following line there and press ENTER:
Code:
$ alice_quest_progress = 2
This resets the quest.

Reactions: rodrigosarri

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
You can also fix it by hand: Please download this file and paste it into the "game" folder. Mega This enables the developer console. Then load your savegame and press SHIFT+o. This will open the developer console. Enter the following line there and press ENTER:

$ alice_quest_progress = 2

This resets the quest.
Hey, thanks a lot for the tip, this worked perfectly. Sorry I didn't come to thank you before, but I only had time to test this now and was able to progress the quest. Thanks a lot!

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
what do you all think the intended scope of the game is going to be and how close do you think this story is to ending? Like is this a game that is going to spin it's wheels and have forever updates or is this a game where the author actually has an endgame in mind?

Apr 18, 2022
Definitely seems like the dev has an endgame in mind. Seems like he has a good idea where the main story is going. That being said. Listening to his scope and seeing already implemented achievements like getting 20 girls, while we can't even get 10 yet, it is fair to say that the ending is far far away.

Reactions: Gojii and AkaQ

Mak5025

May 21, 2024
Definitely seems like the dev has an endgame in mind. Seems like he has a good idea where the main story is going. That being said. Listening to his scope and seeing already implemented achievements like getting 20 girls, while we can't even get 10 yet, it is fair to say that the ending is far far away.
It should be. If we're to emulate Ghengis Khan, King Saud and suchlike, 8 girls isn't going to cut it... ;)

Last edited:

Jun 21, 2024
this game look really promising. I have two question :

how much content it has ? / how many hours gameplay we have ?
how much does it take to get new updates ? (after looking the roadmap i feel like maybe i should wait more to see greater scenes xd.)

Apr 18, 2022
this game look really promising. I have two question :

how much content it has ? / how many hours gameplay we have ?
how much does it take to get new updates ? (after looking the roadmap i feel like maybe i should wait more to see greater scenes xd.)
There is quite a lot of hours if you are into the story and doesn't just skip the dialogue. You don't need to wait, there are multiple complete LI stories. Each update focus on a new one (sometimes two) and occasionally the main story progress. Because of this, each update is somewhat self contained as you normally get the entire quest line for one LI. Updates are usually every other month.

3.80 star(s) 108 Votes