Apr 18, 2022
Is Linda not available on the Billie path. Isn't she next?
OMG, my first point was about a roadmap being available and just 2 minutes before you posted, the latest one was posted here by Fulminato. Adding to that I already clarified that she is separate from Bill, hence why you prompt her to make sure Bill isn't home when you come over.

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
It's kinda sad, I am not into mind control because it is always done in a stupid way, then... I find a mind control game that is not too dumb, where you need to actually put some effort into the controlling aspect. But then, I reach the point where I need my best friend to forget everything about me or make him a girl to avoid suspicion. Well, it seems it was dumb all along. What would you think would happen if your best friend suddenly stops talking to you? at all, without any apparent reason. Exactly! it would raise suspicion. And what would be worse than that? to completely change his sex! That would be less obvious, right?

Apr 18, 2022
It's kinda sad, I am not into mind control because it is always done in a stupid way, then... I find a mind control game that is not too dumb, where you need to actually put some effort into the controlling aspect. But then, I reach the point where I need my best friend to forget everything about me or make him a girl to avoid suspicion. Well, it seems it was dumb all along. What would you think would happen if your best friend suddenly stops talking to you? at all, without any apparent reason. Exactly! it would raise suspicion. And what would be worse than that? to completely change his sex! That would be less obvious, right?
There is an explanation in game for the dumb decision and the game recognize that it raises suspicion, you just have to play further.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Seems a stupid question but when I put full save it don't appear in the game
Why
the save folder will be created after you save the first time. start a game, save, and then place the save inside the save folder.

BRabbit087

Jun 11, 2022
Bro it's broke my heart to my best friend bill, dev fcking give me hard choice.. Shit, didn't expect that to end like this.. Overall this story very out of the box good job to developer.. (y)(y)

Kew Ball

Jun 8, 2021
when can we make Bill go away? just a simple parents divorce and he gets taken to the other side of the country.

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
I cannot wait until Billy mom gets involved and all of the other names that's on the phone that we haven't met I'm going to wait until all of them are on it

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
Hey guys should we wait until everybody is available and all the places are available cuz it seems like this game is at its beginn.

Apr 18, 2022
Hey guys should we wait until everybody is available and all the places are available cuz it seems like this game is at its beginn.
There is quite a lot of content at the moment, enough for hours of gameplay, so I don't recommend waiting. It is a good while before it is finished, even with just the planned remaining girls there are enough for around 9 updates, give or take, so more than a year of development.

3.80 star(s) 108 Votes