BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
I am trying to complete the quest with Cara, and I am at the step where I am supposed to meet them in the garden on Saturday afternoon. However, when I go out there on Saturday afternoon, there is no one there. According to the finder, Cara is in the garden and Amber is in her room (not in the garden). When I look in the garden the lounge chairs are empty and unclickable. The hot tub is clickable, but empty. Does anyone have any idea how to proceed? Am I missing a step somehow? I have gone around to Saturday twice, and still no one appears in the garden in the afternoon (or morning or evening, for that matter). Help please.

UPDATE: In case anyone else has this problem, I reloaded the latest game version and DID NOT apply the mods, and everything works fine now.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2022
I am trying to complete the quest with Cara, and I am at the step where I am supposed to meet them in the garden on Saturday afternoon. However, when I go out there on Saturday afternoon, there is no one there. According to the finder, Cara is in the garden and Amber is in her room (not in the garden). When I look in the garden the lounge chairs are empty and unclickable. The hot tub is clickable, but empty. Does anyone have any idea how to proceed? Am I missing a step somehow? I have gone around to Saturday twice, and still no one appears in the garden in the afternoon (or morning or evening, for that matter). Help please.

UPDATE: In case anyone else has this problem, I reloaded the latest game version and DID NOT apply the mods, and everything works fine now.
Likely it wasn't the mods that caused it. Sofia (the default name for Amber, please don't use custom names when speaking here, as it will confuse people) was probably in her room because she was either pregnant, mindless or both. She can't be either to proceed with the quest.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Likely it wasn't the mods that caused it. Sofia (the default name for Amber, please don't use custom names when speaking here, as it will confuse people) was probably in her room because she was either pregnant, mindless or both. She can't be either to proceed with the quest.
Sorry about the name. I changed it so long ago that I forgot I changed it. Had no idea pregnancy would interfere with the quest, but it makes a little bit of sense. Thanks for figuring out my question and answering it.

eroll

May 23, 2019
"Stay at my house" is permanently grayed out. Says that I'm at 1/4, but as far as I can see, noone is staying at my house.
SAMH.PNG

Apr 18, 2022
I assumed some waifus can't be invited home yet because the content for it was not made
Everyone except Mary can be invited over. Mary isn't planned, because all her sex stuff is done at her house.

Here are the requirements in case anyone are interested:

Sofia and Chloe must be part of the harem
The woman in question must not be mindless nor pregnant to stay at the house

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Everyone except Mary can be invited over. Mary isn't planned, because all her sex stuff is done at her house.

thanks for clarifying.
hmm... I can't think of a logical reason why mindless or pregnant would stop it. other than just not having the content made yet.

eroll

May 23, 2019

They are all pregnant, yes. Thanks for the info, was not aware of that.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
thanks for clarifying.
hmm... I can't think of a logical reason why mindless or pregnant would stop it. other than just not having the content made yet.
drone because they are... well, sexdoll and nothing more. they are unable to talk. pregnant because it increase the workload for the dev exponentially.
as solo dev it's very conscious of the risk of overboarding with the works for little returns.

Reactions: AkaQ
Apr 18, 2022
thanks for clarifying.
As Fulminato said. Each woman can appear in 4 places in the house. I think they got 2 stages of pregnancies, meaning 8 more rendered pictures per woman. At the current harem we are talking about 48 additional pictures, excluding Sofia and Chloe who can appear in more places in the house. But wait it gets worse. Each woman can appear in 3 different apparel, so we are now at 144 additional pictures. Quite a lot for little gain.

Mindless makes no sense, because they shouldn't be able to move around unless commanded.

Reactions: AkaQ

Feb 27, 2020
As Fulminato said. Each woman can appear in 4 places in the house. I think they got 2 stages of pregnancies, meaning 8 more rendered pictures per woman. At the current harem we are talking about 48 additional pictures, excluding Sofia and Chloe who can appear in more places in the house. But wait it gets worse. Each woman can appear in 3 different apparel, so we are now at 144 additional pictures. Quite a lot for little gain.

Mindless makes no sense, because they shouldn't be able to move around unless commanded.
the tyranny of optional content

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
drone because they are... well, sexdoll and nothing more. they are unable to talk. pregnant because it increase the workload for the dev exponentially.
as solo dev it's very conscious of the risk of overboarding with the works for little returns.
That is what I meant by not having the content for it made.

Chriss67210

May 13, 2018
Hello everyone , I can't complete the mission "now who's boss" which involves entering the office to retrieve personal files could someone help me please?

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020

Could just limit the girls to one spot during pregnancy, like Sofia and Chloe are. Kinda kills pregnancy for me that I have to re-invite them each time they get pregnant

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022

And if she is staying at your house, as soon as she gets pregnant, she will leave (except Sofia and Chloe)

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
So, the replay gallery on MC's PC doesn't seem to ever update. I've completed every story available, but when I go to the PC, it's still the same scenes. And it's not all of them. What gives?

Apr 18, 2022
So, the replay gallery on MC's PC doesn't seem to ever update. I've completed every story available, but when I go to the PC, it's still the same scenes. And it's not all of them. What gives?
The gallery doesn't show repeatable scenes, hence why it seem like it isn't updated, many scenes you can find in the world again either by calling a girl to your home or finding them at the location where the scene takes place.

If you are missing scenes, it means you have unfortunately skipped them during gameplay and must reload an earlier save to get them. Show me a picture of which scenes you are missing and I can tell you how to get them.

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf
3.80 star(s) 108 Votes