YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Just finished to play in last update and became a little sad that there was no continuation to Dominique slave path(but how i understand from walkthrough all that content is provided on other routes).But nevermind, the end of update was very promising and i will looking forward to next release,best regards.
Yes, it's easier for Dominique to control Blake when he's in Deliverance. But don't worry, she'll get onto him once again the second he steps in the city.
when 2 release the 0.17 update?
Not soon. I only started making it this month.
can someone give me a save with Trish route? i really want to see the new scenes but i lost all my saves. thanks.
Here's the save from before Trish's first event. You can continue from there.

Reactions: Johnny12

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Yes, it's easier for Dominique to control Blake when he's in Deliverance. But don't worry, she'll get onto him once again the second he steps in the city.

Not soon. I only started making it this month.

Here's the save from before Trish's first event. You can continue from there.
Thanks a lot

gambit1337

Jan 7, 2021
Hey YedaGames, Trying a Liam Shared + Iris True playthrough and have a question about act XI scene 3, Depending on your routes you get visited by different people, however if you are on both Liams and Iris route Liam takes priority. This however prevents Blake from telling Iris about his experience with men, which leads to not being able to confess to his relationship with Liam later in scene 7. Is this intended?

this might also apply to Samuels route - have not confirmed this.

Last edited:
Reactions: YedaGames

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Had a question, I noticed Iris had a submissive scene at the start of the game, is the only time she is Dominate? I was searching through the topics here & saw people are saying her route is pure 100% sub for her so I assume this one scene is her only Dom scene?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Had a question, I noticed Iris had a submissive scene at the start of the game, is the only time she is Dominate? I was searching through the topics here & saw people are saying her route is pure 100% sub for her so I assume this one scene is her only Dom scene?
I wouldn't really say her route is sub or dom. It's pretty vanilla. She isn't making Blake kiss her feet, but Blake isn't dominating her like she does with a few of the other characters like Suya or Bree.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Gotcha, I was just curious because after that first scene, I thought maybe she had a hidden Dom path or such that had to be unlocked in a certain way since I tend to go down the Submissive path with Blake.

Rcg7654321

Aug 31, 2020
I know this is years late but I just started this game and I am following a walkthrough since it's so massive. I'm trying to make a gay domme Blake and I really want to see that first Jose scene. I've tried every combination of max dom and max gay but I just can't seem to get the scene when you catch Jose panty sniffing

This is driving me crazy! Any Shattered vets here know why the walkthrough path isn't working?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I know this is years late but I just started this game and I am following a walkthrough since it's so massive. I'm trying to make a gay domme Blake and I really want to see that first Jose scene. I've tried every combination of max dom and max gay but I just can't seem to get the scene when you catch Jose panty sniffing

This is driving me crazy! Any Shattered vets here know why the walkthrough path isn't working?
The walkthrough is pretty clear about the requirements other than having gay and dom points. If you post a save just before the scene should trigger then we can figure out what is wrong.

Rcg7654321

Aug 31, 2020
The walkthrough is pretty clear about the requirements other than having gay and dom points. If you post a save just before the scene should trigger then we can figure out what is wrong.
Here is a save file is just made,I have the required Dom and Gay points. I have gotten the dream but avoided sex, did everything Oleg asked and avoided being molested by Melinda

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Here is a save file is just made,I have the required Dom and Gay points. I have gotten the dream but avoided sex, did everything Oleg asked and avoided being molested by Melinda
Ah, it looks like there is a mistake in the walkthrough, you actually need to refuse Oleg.

Mar 16, 2022
He isn't transitioning, he's a sissy. He isn't turning into a girl he's a guy that likes to look feminine.

There is a bimbo route that might end up with him getting breasts but for the main part he's always going to be a guy that likes to look feminine. It's not a game about a trans woman, it's a sissy game.

Dev has covered this multiple times.

No.

Bimbo route might get breasts but apart from that, no.
Still, Blake self-identifies as a woman on certain routes. The dev also stated that some endings might include a full transition for Blake. That seems to be more trans than sissy to me.

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
Hey, so I finished the game once on Android (v.14) and seeing as android is not updating regularly I'll restart on pc.
The thing is, when I finished the game and then read the walkthrough, I understood how much I've missed. Actually I didnt achieved anything satisfying for me, I wanted humiliation, sissification but aside from the slums and couple moments here and there, I couldnt achieve it. Near the ending I've tried to become a slave of Dommie's but nothing important happened in the party. I was supposed to worship her somewhere in the story i see but I didnt even see that scene.
So my question is, how do I become Dommie's slave? I will restart from the beginning. Should I choose a particular route to achieve it like Melinda or Samuel or should i choose whatever?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hey, so I finished the game once on Android (v.14) and seeing as android is not updating regularly I'll restart on pc.
The thing is, when I finished the game and then read the walkthrough, I understood how much I've missed. Actually I didnt achieved anything satisfying for me, I wanted humiliation, sissification but aside from the slums and couple moments here and there, I couldnt achieve it. Near the ending I've tried to become a slave of Dommie's but nothing important happened in the party. I was supposed to worship her somewhere in the story i see but I didnt even see that scene.
So my question is, how do I become Dommie's slave? I will restart from the beginning. Should I choose a particular route to achieve it like Melinda or Samuel or should i choose whatever?
I think you need to stay in the city instead of going back to the slums with Iris. If Blake is in the slums, she can't meet Dommie when she needs to.

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
I think you need to stay in the city instead of going back to the slums with Iris. If Blake is in the slums, she can't meet Dommie when she needs to.
Thanks for the reply but I read walkthrough and got confused more. Dont get me wrong btw youre right.
It says bunch of conditions to get the scene, I'm mostly okay but there's one condition that bugs me. It says that I have to have more straight points than gay points. So I have to be more straight than gay? I was planning to do a Samuel's slut route. I dont care that much about other routes.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thanks for the reply but I read walkthrough and got confused more. Dont get me wrong btw youre right.
It says bunch of conditions to get the scene, I'm mostly okay but there's one condition that bugs me. It says that I have to have more straight points than gay points. So I have to be more straight than gay? I was planning to do a Samuel's slut route. I dont care that much about other routes.
I'm not sure about any of that. Though if Samuel's route requires more gay points than straight, and Dommie's route needs more straight points than gay, that might be a problem for you. I think Samuel's route starts a lot earlier, so you might be able to get on that and then get enough of the straight points to have a majority of those by the time you meet Dommie?

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes