RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I haven't played Shattered in a while ago, because no one make Mods for Latest Version :cautious::cautious::cautious:
Go play it and focus on a few routes ( i do Suya and Liam routes). The mod should take some time since this game is big and sancho is doing it on his spare time.:)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Version 0.17 is released. Grab it .
I no longer make full PNG builds, but you can still install the patch if you were using it before. But from now on I will only make webp versions.
This update is much smaller than usual, but there were reasons for that.
You get 160000 new words in 5 days total, 592 new renders (not counting the backgrounds), partially remade 6th act, 127 new character sprites.
That's about it.
UncleVT update the thread, please :)

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Along time ago I asked if this game would have lewd sounds and I think the dev said they would add them in after they finished the game. From what I have read it looks like that is the case. I really hope they do and also, I remember someone asking who I would like the sounds for I would say the MC and anyone else you could be bothered adding.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nessa is love.

Is it me or is there just way too much unnecessary dialogue in this game? I get having an inner monologue for the MC, but jesus there is just so much fluff. Maybe I'm just spoiled by something like BaD which is generally tight in terms of chatter. Just feels like a bit much; though.
You're comparing a generic teen college drama to a novel.

Reactions: mikedncn

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Along time ago I asked if this game would have lewd sounds and I think the dev said they would add them in after they finished the game. From what I have read it looks like that is the case. I really hope they do and also, I remember someone asking who I would like the sounds for I would say the MC and anyone else you could be bothered adding.
No, the game is far from finished, and will remain in this state for at least three more updates. There's a lot of issues with the process right now, so it's hard for me to even do the base things such as updating the codex (which is a mess, honestly, I'm not even sure it works correctly). I have to set my priorities very tight, sorry.
Nessa is love.
;)

I tried to attach the picture of her, but for some reason it gives me an error, so 's the link to it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
No, the game is far from finished, and will remain in this state for at least three more updates. There's a lot of issues with the process right now, so it's hard for me to even do the base things such as updating the codex (which is a mess, honestly, I'm not even sure it works correctly). I have to set my priorities very tight, sorry.

;)

I tried to attach the picture of her, but for some reason it gives me an error, so 's the link to it.
Hi thanks for letting me know I clicked the link you gave, and I didn't see a problem with it but I Dunno about this stuff. And as for the updates of course I wouldn't know for sure if you had finished it was just what I read under the changelogs, I think. Anyway, I really love what you have made its just for me to really enjoy it I want lewd sounds for those scenes. All I can do is wait as I will play it from the start when it's all there as I don't want to miss any of it. Great work :love:

Reactions: YedaGames

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i know the game is huge, but i stopped playing it a while ago because it became harder and harder to understand where each choice would lead to, especially long term

i see there's a walkthrough, but it's almost 500 pages and it's just a description of each action
i think the game would benefit a lot from a guide that would focus on how to get each route and described the possible versions of those routes, at least the main ones

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
i know the game is huge, but i stopped playing it a while ago because it became harder and harder to understand where each choice would lead to, especially long term

i see there's a walkthrough, but it's almost 500 pages and it's just a description of each action
i think the game would benefit a lot from a guide that would focus on how to get each route and described the possible versions of those routes, at least the main ones
You could ask for someone here to make a walk-thru even though it does sound daunting.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes