YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I recommend everyone download a hotfix for script12.rpy file from the v0.12 directory in my Mega folder, because I fixed some errors, and (most) typos. There weren't any game-breaking bugs, but in some very rare occasions you could've seen unintended dialogues or even scenes.

To answer some of your questions, Bree does explain how she met Zoey in one of her dialogues, although I don't remember exactly which. Basically, she was hoping to visit Blake one day, but he wasn't home, so instead she knocked on Zoey's door, and they've been hanging out since then.

Iris went to the slums because this was her last chance. The border between the slums, and the city is getting stronger, and soon it's gonna be impossible to get through. She had to try to save her friends.

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
I'm probably just an idiot, but the standard size Mac downloads all resulted in .exe files I could not open. The compressed seems fine, but 9.9 gigs down to under 700 megs has to be costly on the quality.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I'm probably just an idiot, but the standard size Mac downloads all resulted in .exe files I could not open. The compressed seems fine, but 9.9 gigs down to under 700 megs has to be costly on the quality.
Perhaps you downloaded the PC version by accident? I don’t know much about Mac’s file structure, but you probably can move all the important files (images, music, scripts) from the bigger folder to the compressed one, and make it work.

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
Perhaps you downloaded the PC version by accident? I don’t know much about Mac’s file structure, but you probably can move all the important files (images, music, scripts) from the bigger folder to the compressed one, and make it work.
I used all of the Mac links separately just in case it was an issue of one link vs another, but all had the same result.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I used all of the Mac links separately just in case it was an issue of one link vs another, but all had the same result.
I just unzipped the archive I have in my Mega folder, and it has the Mac structure. So, you did download the PC version. Just find the “game” folder within the PC build, and move it to your “Shattered.app/Contents/Resources/autorun” directory.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you going to update your mode anytime soon? Your mode is really useful for this game.
Your question is answered in the post you quoted, it will be updated when Yeda releases her walkthrough, she hasn't released her walkthrough yet so it won't be updated yet.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Your question is answered in the post you quoted, it will be updated when Yeda releases her walkthrough, she hasn't released her walkthrough yet so it won't be updated yet.
Not so sure what other people will do or not, but Yeda has already published the walkthrough in the MEGA folder and it has already been discussed here. See the first page, or here:

SaintYoungMan

Apr 11, 2020
Are you going to update your mode anytime soon? Your mode is really useful for this game.
Yeah, I'll update it once I have some time to play the new update and update the mod then.
For people that have routes already locked and don't start a new game the mod doesn't really add anything for the new update.
Probably the next update of the mod will just contain all the other routes available that I didn't already include.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah, I'll update it once I have some time to play the new update and update the mod then.
For people that have routes already locked and don't start a new game the mod doesn't really add anything for the new update.
Probably the next update of the mod will just contain all the other routes available that I didn't already include.
okay thanks.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Completely missed the walkthrough, going to check it later to see the different choices possible for this episode.:)

To answer some of your questions, Bree does explain how she met Zoey in one of her dialogues, although I don't remember exactly which. Basically, she was hoping to visit Blake one day, but he wasn't home, so instead she knocked on Zoey's door, and they've been hanging out since then.

Iris went to the slums because this was her last chance. The border between the slums, and the city is getting stronger, and soon it's gonna be impossible to get through. She had to try to save her friends.
I vaguely remember this being mentioned (about Bree and Zoey) now but also can't pinpoint the exact place. :unsure:

Still what Iris did was a half cocked plan. Luckly my Blake found Kushari and he will give her the layout of the slums to help with a rescue mission, which is better than Vanessa trying to go blind with guns blazing or all the cops entering the place to raze the slums.

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Are there any M/M paths not driven by lust? Seems like most of the paths with Blake and a male character is more on the sexual relationship side. All of the interesting relationship dynamics are with the females/feminine characters.

I just want a wholesome path with Blake and a nice good looking guy.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Are there any M/M paths not driven by lust? Seems like most of the paths with Blake and a male character is more on the sexual relationship side. All of the interesting relationship dynamics are with the females/feminine characters.

Go for Liam then. His romance route (if you don't cheat) is really good.

Taboosoul

Jun 5, 2018
Hey! I've been working on a wt mod for the game and here I have a first version that I would like to share.
At the moment it has the walkthrough for the following routes:
  • Melinda true route
  • Samuel wife route
  • Vanessa true route
  • Liam true route
  • Suya true route
  • Iris true route
  • Bree true route
Install: Extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite when prompted.

Works for game version: 0.11 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Edit 26/12/20: Added walkthrough for one of each of the main LIs routes
Edit 05/02/21: Updated mod so it's compatible to v0.11, choices and stuff happening in v0.11 are not highlighted. Will update it properly when I have more time (if there is even a need for that)
Edit 13/02/21: Mod properly updated for v0.11
Just curious, and not trying to rush as i appreciate the work and effort, however is there going to be an update on this Mod?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Go for Liam then. His romance route (if you don't cheat) is really good.
Liam looks too feminine, Suya is also technically a guy. I'm looking for a more vanilla pairing with Blake and a guy that looks like a normal guy. Something heterosexual if that makes sense, even if it's technically "gay'.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Liam looks too feminine, Suya is also technically a guy. I'm looking for a more vanilla pairing with Blake and a guy that looks like a normal guy. Something heterosexual if that makes sense, even if it's technically "gay'.
Liam is a guy because he identifies as one no matter how androgyn he looks, same as Suya who identifies as a woman.

If you are looking for romance options using those labels you won't have much luck here, both Liam and Samuel are openly gay while Blake can be genderfluid.
Better to ditch them and going for what you like.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019

I will eventually add a route like this for Josiah. Blake will be able to either be in romantic type relationship with him or become his dominatrix.
Whats up with the
Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B!
on the compressed versio of the game for pc??
This is something you can ignore. Some antivirus programs react in a strange way to RenPy packages.

• Wow
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes