YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
It's just pressing one button to do it but doesn't it also require the Android SDK to be installed? Maybe that needs updating or something?
That is actually a good point, I haven't tried updating SDK yet. I'll do that once I'm home.
A great update, and a very big one at that.
It seemed to me there was plenty of opportunities with Suya (only on her route, ofc) ; it's a good balance, girl didn't get much love since her route start much later.
That's why she's always grumpy these days!
The walkthrough is coming, but the problem is that v0.12 made the game pretty much 25% bigger, so, first, it takes a lot of time, and second: I'm not sure if there exists a way to make it all at least moderately coherent.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That's why she's always grumpy these days!
Well, if I had to live with Blake just under my nose, being teased every hour by those humps and bumps AND then denied every time.... Yeah, I'd be grumpy ; I forgive our Suyababe.

The walkthrough is coming, but the problem is that v0.12 made the game pretty much 25% bigger, so, first, it takes a lot of time, and second: I'm not sure if there exists a way to make it all at least moderately coherent.
Yeah, I could tell by the size of the twelfth script.... Again, tremendous work on this ; I saw some comment dissing the "unnecessary" text but it's important to a lot of us, at least me. The atmosphere and learning more about the characters and how they evolve in this world.
Truly the only """""downside""""" for us is managing to see every scene ;reading all of the text is always a pleasure.

I can only imagine explaining the branching of the WT....another piece of huge work.... I wish you plenty of courage to make it and to find a way to make it coherent and usable.
And plenty of rest after that, you'll need it before tackling the next update...

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
is there any futa in the game, or just the protagonist being turned a sissy?
Futa is a bit of a nebulous word
There is definitely an NPC who has a feminine appearance and a cock Kushari
The protagonist is not that person

Selyn

Jul 9, 2020
can anyone tell me what's going on?, when iam trying to play the game on Android, it show error' like this Screenshot_2021-05-14-02-00-25-87.jpg
what iam suppose to do?

QPOB

Aug 15, 2018
This needs a gallery mod:unsure:
Yup, the number of routes is impressive. I have around 4 playthroughs and I doubt I've seen everything. Kudos to the developer tbh, insane amount of content which can be easily missed.

Edit: I checked \game\images\SexScenes and it turns out I havent even seen half of the scenes lol, i had no idea.

Last edited:

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
Okay, this didn’t work either. I’m completely baffled.
It's alright don't worry too much about it, you can just focus on what's working and don't add stress to yourself. :)
Someone will eventually do an android port for people who need it, you can just remove it from the main post since it's not working, save the people with limited bandwidth the data you know.. As for me I'll just check it out on PC when I have the time.

ArimaIzuku

Jun 2, 2019
Or you can pay or ask someone to make it for you. Like a walkthrough or mod maker that has made a lot of walkthroughs, will definitely make your life way easier.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Or you can pay or ask someone to make it for you. Like a walkthrough or mod maker that has made a lot of walkthroughs, will definitely make your life way easier.
I don't have money to pay people, and I'm not brutal enough to make someone go through it. At least I can remember most of the story, and important decisions myself. I can't expect that from someone else.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StokkaFilippo

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
Maybe a flowchart format, like , would work better?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Maybe a flowchart format, like , would work better?
I was experimenting with that, but my variables intertwine in such convoluted ways, that it makes the entire structure completely unreadable. There's too much information. I'm almost finished with the walkthrough, and it's 215 pages, and 43k words. You can't fit this in the flow chart, unfortunately.

volxzg

Nov 29, 2018
Hey! I've been working on a wt mod for the game and here I have a first version that I would like to share.
At the moment it has the walkthrough for the following routes:
  • Melinda true route
  • Samuel wife route
  • Vanessa true route
  • Liam true route
  • Suya true route
  • Iris true route
  • Bree true route
Install: Extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite when prompted.

Works for game version: 0.11 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Edit 26/12/20: Added walkthrough for one of each of the main LIs routes
Edit 05/02/21: Updated mod so it's compatible to v0.11, choices and stuff happening in v0.11 are not highlighted. Will update it properly when I have more time (if there is even a need for that)
Edit 13/02/21: Mod properly updated for v0.11
Update?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I was experimenting with that, but my variables intertwine in such convoluted ways, that it makes the entire structure completely unreadable. There's too much information. I'm almost finished with the walkthrough, and it's 215 pages, and 43k words. You can't fit this in the flow chart, unfortunately.
That's insane lol. Honestly I haven't gotten far into the game because I don't like pathing and I usually try to figure out what combination of variables choices and manual label jumps will get me to see the most content in a single play through, and I surmised that would probably be a difficult task with your game given how it's structured; maybe once you put out the walkthrough I can figure out a way to cheese a path of least resistance lol.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes