Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
No, Zoey is only for Tanya.

Forgive me if I miss any but I think the main LI's are Suya, Liam, Vanessa, Melinda, Iris, Samuel and kinda Bree.

Kush has some scenes and I believe will get more coming up.
I certainly always though Zoey was off limits and I'm probably being overhopeful but ...
... did wonder after the dream and the three in a bed stayover if a friendly menage a trois might be on the cards with Zoey and Tanya ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I certainly always though Zoey was off limits and I'm probably being overhopeful but ...
... did wonder after the dream and the three in a bed stayover if a friendly menage a trois might be on the cards with Zoey and Tanya ?
Sex may certainly be on the cards, Blake can have a couple of run ins with Tanya so Zoey may get some at some point.

Reactions: Staimh

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Amazing update as always... but i just realized after finishing this update and delving in this thread that the choices i'm making won't get anywhere close from what i want hahaha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I should have done research beforehand... welp, the good thing it's that the other options are great ones for a full rerun once this amazing game is finished.
No, Zoey is only for Tanya.

Forgive me if I miss any but I think the main LI's are Suya, Liam, Vanessa, Melinda, Iris, Samuel and kinda Bree.

Kush has some scenes and I believe will get more coming up.
Bree and Iris are secundary, i think, since their relationship routes can coexist with others.

Also i remember Yeda mentioning things with Zoey would stay on a friendship route only ( i did a similar question about a relationship with her before ). So i am not sure about a threesome between Blake, Tanya and Zoey. :unsure:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Amazing update ??!!
I didn't found anything amazing, it was just a lot of small talk and daily occupations without anything interesting.

I loved that game but since Ambrosia, it has turned to some meaningless talking and some kind of brazilian soap for 50 old hausfrau !!

Where is my game with all that made it great ? I don't give a fuck to know who fucks who, i feel like this game a turned to some tasteless gossip and collection of scenes gently made for sensible little bunnies !

I guess that this game has found it's end but doesn't want to quit. It's sad for me but i hope that some people will still love it.

Tara Mede

Sep 1, 2017
Is there a guide for a playthrough?
Yeda is currently working on the walkthrough. She says it should be done pretty soon, hopefully by the end of the week.
Amazing update ??!!
I didn't found anything amazing, it was just a lot of small talk and daily occupations without anything interesting.

I loved that game but since Ambrosia, it has turned to some meaningless talking and some kind of brazilian soap for 50 old hausfrau !!

Where is my game with all that made it great ? I don't give a fuck to know who fucks who, i feel like this game a turned to some tasteless gossip and collection of scenes gently made for sensible little bunnies !

I guess that this game has found it's end but doesn't want to quit. It's sad for me but i hope that some people will still love it.
It sounds to me like you missed out on Blake's adventure with Iris. I would play through that path before writing the game off. Out of the two paths for this update, it is definitely the more exciting of the two in my opinion.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Someone interested on the version could also ask in the request area for a android port. Maybe people there can test the build.

Also i am playing V0.12 and i am liking it a lot so far. :p (y)
Later today or tomorrow i will make a more detailed post about it (too many things happening).

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I don't know how to make it work.
I've tried everything, and there's no result. I can only assume it's because the newer version of RenPy don't support Android below 5.0, but switching to the older version of RenPy just broke the entire project.
I'm sorry, but there's nothing I could do. There won't be an Android version from now on.

Haytham666

Mar 19, 2021
I've tried everything, and there's no result. I can only assume it's because the newer version of RenPy don't support Android below 5.0, but switching to the older version of RenPy just broke the entire project.
I'm sorry, but there's nothing I could do. There won't be an Android version from now on.
I don't think its Android problem i have Android 10.
Its just missing file thats why it doesn't launch.
If its Android problem it will tell you that this game based on old Android version or newer version it doesn't really matter

ImJustinSane

Dec 28, 2017
I have Android 10 and it doesn't work so it ain't about tbe version being too old.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Making an Android build in RenPy is literally just pressing one button. I didn't change anything compared to the previous version. It just doesn't work for some reason. I don't know what could be done.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yeda is currently working on the walkthrough. She says it should be done pretty soon, hopefully by the end of the week.

It sounds to me like you missed out on Blake's adventure with Iris. I would play through that path before writing the game off. Out of the two paths for this update, it is definitely the more exciting of the two in my opinion.
Maybe but when the game just gives you the choice to go see Iris or go to the park, i choose the park because Iris doesn't interest me too much.
But anyway evrything in this update was really not in the same flavor as what happened before, some nices scenes with Trish for example or a trip to a cabin, that was ok but where is the drama, the difficults choices an so on.
And more the game gave me the finger two times, once in the Villa when the catfight was immediately interupted when some tities were shown !!:rolleyes: and when you get in the bed naked with Zoe for what i supposed to be a threesome that ended with nothing!!
Ok nice prank !!
And to go back to Iris, in my playthrough she has disapeared but no one seems to really give a shit, the MC goes to a little trip, the other characters don't seem to mind so much, i was quite surprised!

So this is why i didn't enjoy this update, it seemed to be really toned down to a gentle dating VN with nice boys and girls having fun!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Making an Android build in RenPy is literally just pressing one button. I didn't change anything compared to the previous version. It just doesn't work for some reason. I don't know what could be done.
It's just pressing one button to do it but doesn't it also require the Android SDK to be installed? Maybe that needs updating or something?

Reactions: YedaGames

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
A great update, and a very big one at that.
It seemed to me there was plenty of opportunities with Suya (only on her route, ofc) ; it's a good balance, girl didn't get much love since her route start much later.

Most importantly, plenty of big choices, first with Taeng and yes/no to her treatment and the biggest one, go with Iris or not to the slums. Damn, I'll have to split every saves I have to see it all ; but that just mean more Blake for me, no complaining.
The walkthrough will be very useful for keeping track of the events ; I dunno what I missed yet.

Also, I'm worried a lot about Iris, I do hope there'll be the possibility of saving her without any drugs or worse happening to her.....

Anyway, huge and awesome work as usual ; truly one the better games that exists. Kudos and thanks YedaGames ; I'm eager to see what'll happen in 0.13

Reactions: Staimh
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes