Neal666

Aug 16, 2019
Hey is anyone else having a problem using the android version? I try opening the app but i get an error, even tried deleting and reinstalling and no luck.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Yes, I’ve been getting reports about those. You need to install the Linux library libpng16.so.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Me neither :)
I don’t have an Android device. But I do see some apk in the internet, so maybe it could help?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It’s a tiny button in the lower right corner of the screen. The codex will only work properly if you start the game since the beginning of v0.12, otherwise, it’s gonna be blank.
And thanks for the typo report, I’ll fix it.
Oh well this time i am definitely holding ctrl, no reading everything from the begining (and getting angry/disgusted with some characters). :LOL: :LOL:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Oh well this time i am definitely holding ctrl, no reading everything from the begining (and getting angry/disgusted with some characters). :LOL: :LOL:
I didn't mean from the very start of the game, just the start of current update. It was a warning to people who already have saves from the demos. If you haven't played them, and your last save is from v0.11, just continue.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
It's midnight and i don't know why i'm here lol. gonna try this since i cant find anything else worth the play. well i love traps and fem boy shit so this'll do. still confused about the download size.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
It's midnight and i don't know why i'm here lol. gonna try this since i cant find anything else worth the play. well i love traps and fem boy shit so this'll do. still confused about the download size.
Lots of very distinct paths
You can replay this one many times with very different experiences
But - the MC is always feminized

• Red Heart
Reactions: StephanieD9

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a large game with different paths and various love interests.

dmi72445

May 31, 2018
Hey! I've been working on a wt mod for the game and here I have a first version that I would like to share.
At the moment it has the walkthrough for the following routes:
  • Melinda true route
  • Samuel wife route
  • Vanessa true route
  • Liam true route
  • Suya true route
  • Iris true route
  • Bree true route
Install: Extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite when prompted.

Works for game version: 0.11 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Edit 26/12/20: Added walkthrough for one of each of the main LIs routes
Edit 05/02/21: Updated mod so it's compatible to v0.11, choices and stuff happening in v0.11 are not highlighted. Will update it properly when I have more time (if there is even a need for that)
Edit 13/02/21: Mod properly updated for v0.11
Do you have plans to update it for 0.12? 0.12 has codex, and the codex button overlaps with the walkthrough button

Neal666

Aug 16, 2019
I give up I tried my best but can't get the android version to work im not the whiz kid. Lol
Looks like I'm going to wait till the next update, It's up to the developer at this point.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
It's not up to me, because there's nothing I can do about the files on your device. For me making an Android build is just «press a button, then wait». There won't be anything different about the next version, it's just how RenPy operates.
The only explanation I can think of why there's suddenly a problem with that is that I've added the codex function to the game. Perhaps I'll try to make a build without codex, but as I said, I can't test it, and there's no guarantee it will change anything.

Reactions: Neal666

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
Amazing update as always... but i just realized after finishing this update and delving in this thread that the choices i'm making won't get anywhere close from what i want hahaha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I should have done research beforehand... welp, the good thing it's that the other options are great ones for a full rerun once this amazing game is finished.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Amazing update as always... but i just realized after finishing this update and delving in this thread that the choices i'm making won't get anywhere close from what i want hahaha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I should have done research beforehand... welp, the good thing it's that the other options are great ones for a full rerun once this amazing game is finished.
No, Zoey is only for Tanya.

Forgive me if I miss any but I think the main LI's are Suya, Liam, Vanessa, Melinda, Iris, Samuel and kinda Bree.

Kush has some scenes and I believe will get more coming up.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes