YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Are those remade renders at the start of the game? I haven't played the update yet.
They're mostly images from v0.1, but I remade several scenes from the following acts. Specifically Rebecca/Jamal event at the club, Melinda's gym sequence, and Oleg's failed kidnapping. Plus some independent pictures.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
They're mostly images from v0.1, but I remade several scenes from the following acts. Specifically Rebecca/Jamal event at the club, Melinda's gym sequence, and Oleg's failed kidnapping. Plus some independent pictures.
Hi, Yeda, thanks for this big update. My I ask, the pervarsive Ambrosia, that I am experiencing now, is it permanent trait of the game or she is to vanish? or she is present only in some routes? I am somewhat annoyed by her. sorry :) Thank you!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Ambrosia mostly hangs out with bimbo Blake. Non-bimbo Blake sees her a lot less frequently.
I had a poll about her on my Patreon, and people voted to keep her presence on the same level, so she won’t go away.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Ambrosia mostly hangs out with bimbo Blake. Non-bimbo Blake sees her a lot less frequently.
I had a poll about her on my Patreon, and people voted to keep her presence on the same level, so she won’t go away.
OK, it seems I have sliped to bimbo route without knowing. I will try to fix it :) Thank you!

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
You can check whether or not your Blake is bimbo in the codex page.
OK - gonna ask dumb question here - how do I access the codex page ?

Also YedaGames - thank you
and thank you UncleVT
and thank you for splitting the download
I did notice one spelling error (I think) which made me chuckle
Felix would like to meet Blake ...
"Preferrably after his daily shit." should probably read "Preferably after his daily shift."
Again - many thanks

Reactions: YedaGames

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
OK - gonna ask dumb question here - how do I access the codex page ?
It’s a tiny button in the lower right corner of the screen. The codex will only work properly if you start the game since the beginning of v0.12, otherwise, it’s gonna be blank.
And thanks for the typo report, I’ll fix it.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Now i'm all excited to see Kush go full Rambo on the slums.

Blake sneaks in, grabs Iris while Kush blows up all the things.... be like a Michael Bay movie.

Reactions: YedaGames
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes