Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Is there all-route patch or something like that? Being Locked on one character isn't much fun and you'd lose so many events.

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
First scene is a trap wow I'm outta here. No options whatsoever to select content we want.
The game has all the appropriate tags to advise you of this
Some will argue there are games with those tags that may not mean it

But the banner image on the OP ought to give a clue
Additionally the developer YedaGames has ensured the following is in emboldened text in the overview
"While the feminisation aspect of the game is unavoidable"
A quick glance at the existing 32 reviews would also leave you in no doubt

So if you don't like traps why would you play the game in the first place ?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Is there all-route patch or something like that? Being Locked on one character isn't much fun and you'd lose so many events.
Given the complexity of the routes and the fact that many of them are directly initiated by taking opposing actions I believe this is extremely unlikely.
One of my significant reasons for liking this game so much is the way this allows excellent replayability. Especially as the paths start diverging very early in the game.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Any other games similar to shattered? One where the trans MC fully embraces her feminization, preferably with male partners as well, i find most of these type of games only female and trans scenes for some reason. Also if she would get breast enhancements.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Any other games similar to shattered? One where the trans MC fully embraces her feminization, preferably with male partners as well, i find most of these type of games only female and trans scenes for some reason. Also if she would get breast enhancements.
You could try posting in the thread
Recommendations & Identification
there are a couple of similar queries but nothing much in reply (Shattered is suggested in both)
There are a number of sissification games but usually the MC is at least coerced and often enforced
These are both html sissification but have paths where the MC is making some of the decisions
The Good Son [v0.5.2] [Lobsterman9999]
Fresh Starts (which doesn't seem to be on F95 but is on TFGames)

christianssoo

Aug 30, 2018
If I´m looking for the kinkiest fun this game has to offer in terms of femdom/futadom and sissification, what path should I go for? What character should I pursue and what ending should I aim for?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
If I´m looking for the kinkiest fun this game has to offer in terms of femdom/futadom and sissification, what path should I go for? What character should I pursue and what ending should I aim for?
Probably being dominated by Melinda is your best bet
Look at the walkthrough on OP it should set you in the right direction

christianssoo

Aug 30, 2018
Probably being dominated by Melinda is your best bet
Look at the walkthrough on OP it should set you in the right direction
I did use the walkthrough, but Vanessa seemed like she was similar, so I went with her. But I have a save before that decision, so I´m gonna try it out. Thanks.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I did use the walkthrough, but Vanessa seemed like she was similar, so I went with her. But I have a save before that decision, so I´m gonna try it out. Thanks.
Almost everyone dominates Blake
Vanessa is dominant but in a relationship sense
Melinda has some more interesting dominatrix type equipment and toys

christianssoo

Aug 30, 2018
Almost everyone dominates Blake
Vanessa is dominant but in a relationship sense
Melinda has some more interesting dominatrix type equipment and toys
Yeah, I know they're mostly all dominant in terms of the sex, but I feel like a lot of the routes are too "relationship-y" or too lovey-dovey.
I really cant understand going on sex game sites like this one and playing through these stories for vanilla sex. If it's not kinky I wont bother.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Yeah, I know they're mostly all dominant in terms of the sex, but I feel like a lot of the routes are too "relationship-y" or too lovey-dovey.
I really cant understand going on sex game sites like this one and playing through these stories for vanilla sex. If it's not kinky I wont bother.
Many would think Shattered is not vanilla
Try posting a new thread within
Recommendations & Identification
You will need to be more specific regarding what fetishes you are looking for
If you do that then there are usually some members that will make suggestions of games to try

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah i wouldn't call this game vanilla either. Just at the begining Blake is pretty much bought and molested into sex like a slave. In fact the start is one of the main reasons i avoid Melissa, Samuel and Rebecca like the plague. Starting a new game always makes me angry and disgusted at them.

Reactions: Staimh

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Sissy Maker is great, it's 2D, the deuteragonist Chris actually identifies as female so it's not forced feminization/sissification, there's a lot of fem dom by other trans characters but the male MC fucks her too. It's non-exclusive so if you're triggered by that for some reason stay away.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Are you able to add fake breasts for Blake now?
It seems that the dev told once i would maybe be a possibility in a future update, but it would be a lot more work for him to have two physically different protagonists, he would need to have two different renders for each image.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Yeah i wouldn't call this game vanilla either. Just at the begining Blake is pretty much bought and molested into sex like a slave. In fact the start is one of the main reasons i avoid Melissa, Samuel and Rebecca like the plague. Starting a new game always makes me angry and disgusted at them.
Regarding non-vanilla activity (and I am deliberately not being specific to avoud spoiling for casual browsers)
Relationships with Samuel, Melinda, Rebecca, Kushari, Claude & Troy, Taeng
Dr Lowe's deliberate and intentional treatment
Activity with Rebecca in sauna or Bree in her garden
And that is only from the paths I've attempted so far - and this is a very incomplete list

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes