JoeBitten

May 31, 2023
I wish blake got a big dick route "maybe something like he had low testosterone in the past and he get cured from it thus getting a bigger dick" ... nothing juicier than dominating who dommed u before ... still extremely good game

Reactions: sbarabaus

nfb13

Oct 20, 2016
YedaGames Oh well,my bad, I couldn't remember Jessica before and her name is mentioned in the walkthrough for the first time now, so I considered her a new character, albeit extremely limited but with points.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
YedaGames Oh well,my bad, I couldn't remember Jessica before and her name is mentioned in the walkthrough for the first time now, so I considered her a new character, albeit extremely limited but with points.
Characters are only those who have sprites. At some point I wanted to make Goose and Garth new characters to expand the number of Blake's potential male sex partners but never found time for that.

As for the errors you reported, I haven't been able to find anything wrong with Gillian's and Rebecca's VR scenes. The rest were fixed, thank you.

nfb13

Oct 20, 2016
As for the errors you reported, I haven't been able to find anything wrong with Gillian's and Rebecca's VR scenes. The rest were fixed, thank you.
in dialogue with Gil instead of Blake's sprite displayed generic named blsc37sd, in vr blvrit both times, at least for me.

squaregeo

Mar 22, 2021
Yes, it's the same file. Strange, as I fixed this in the demo but somehow it still got in the release. In the hotfix I will simply add this image.

Bimbo route has two entry points. First one is during the second meeting with dr. Lowe (but you have to follow specific instructions during your first one). Second is much, much later in the game and it involves being either Kushari's or Claude and Troy's bitch which also has its own requirements.
thanks for answer^^.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I wonder, YedaGames , have you considered merging the NTR with the true route, making it a side-kick of Iris' if Blake earns her true route, but accepts the occasional cucking? I say occasional because, by the quantity of scenes, it seems like it can work like that. Those scenes would then not be an independent route (which currently makes all the true route scenes unavailable) but an extra, depending on Blake having accepted some form of open relationship with Iris. It could be a fair deal, since Blake does have many opportunities to cheat on Iris and she seems to only mind it when it involves Jasmine.
I don’t think this would make much sense considering Iris’s personality. And Blake’s for that matter. The reason she goes specifically for Stewart is because he’s the opposite of Blake in every single way and could be a “ground” for her ultimate sexual fantasy (this path comes to a conclusion at the end of v0.22). Not because she enjoys cheating or wants to have an open relationship.
"A ton of content" doesn't really account for how almost all of the Bimbo Blake "scenes" are only single images. Bimbo Blake likes to imagine the people she meets having sex, but they aren't full scenes like when she actually has sex with people; just one or two lines and a single picture. There are some full scenes exclusive to Bimbo Blake of course, but the "number of scenes" you get by counting in the walkthrough is misleading.
Actually, every single separate image in Shattered is accompanied by exactly fifteen lines, not one or two. It started around v0.7 as a way to properly structure the script (which helps when you write in advance and want to estimate the number of images to make). You can check it yourself :)
in dialogue with Gil instead of Blake's sprite displayed generic named blsc37sd, in vr blvrit both times, at least for me.
Ah, gotcha. I replaced the tags for missing images.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Probably would make it easier to just "relax and play", but wouldn't it turn the game into a much more simple CYOA that there's plenty of to go around? The author wanted the game to "shape itself" to the player's choices in a more organic way, have to commend them for that. It's part of the uniqueness of this game and still suits best a more relaxed play style, reading and making choices that you think make sense, without too much concern about the consequences. I don't play like that, but it does make sense, and this game is the boldest attempt at it I've seen so far.

I may have mentioned once (or twice...) how I wished for the opposite, that the paths weren't so clear-cut, and, instead of being locked into them, you could move in and out at multiple occasions - and cherry pick your scenes with greater liberty. But I fully acknowledge it would risk making for a less coherent and engaging story. Still think that after enjoying the story at least once in a relaxed reading way, we can use the Universal Ren'Py Mod to create a different story that suits our fancy best. What I'm not sure of is whether using the mod to "jailbreak" the game, allowing you to pick normally incompatible scenes or paths (such as sleeping with Tanya without ruining one's friendship with Zoey) by changing variables, would risk breaking conditions further, for example with dream sequences. Any thoughts?
but its also incredibly fun to just play and pick the choice you find interesting, going in blind without looking at the walkthrough. its amazing that you can try to romance the same character twice but get very different dialogue and scenes because of different secondary/side choices.

maybe we can have two different mode for the game? adding a simplified mode for players who don't have time to try all the choices?
The thing is the current system make it extremely difficult to explore the various paths, even with the walkthrough, I don't consider it fun having to start again and again to try to get the right selection of choices along hours of gameplay to attain a specific outcome. Also even if the Dev wanted the game to shape itself, when the shape is an eldritch tree which cause people trying to gaze at it to go mad, well its getting too far.

Reactions: sbarabaus

spbrc

Dec 28, 2023
I started playing the game a week ago and I love it so far, even though it seems really complicated to get the decisions "right" and I had to start over twice after paying more attention to the walk-through.

But somewhere along the line I think I messed things up when it comes to getting frisky with Suya.

I remember even though being on Melinda's route, my Blake had 2 sex scenes with Suya pretty early-ish in the game, I think shortly after moving in together, but then never again. They just keep teasing each other and making sex jokes, but they seem only good friends now. I'm in act XIV around scene 6.

Did I screw up somewhere along the line? I liked the idea of having Suya as a fuck-buddy roommate.

Added a game save, just in case.

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
This isn't a bug, both Melinda and Suya are main route characters, so combining them is not possible. While Suya does have a couple of off-route scenes, they eventually stop when Blake and Suya move to Deliverance and no longer live each other.

Reactions: JoeBitten

spbrc

Dec 28, 2023
This isn't a bug, both Melinda and Suya are main route characters, so combining them is not possible. While Suya does have a couple of off-route scenes, they eventually stop when Blake and Suya move to Deliverance and no longer live each other.
Thanks for the response! So only two off-route scenes for them between meeting first time and moving to Deliverance?
Otherwise it feels like it just ended abruptly for some reason, but I couldn't find an explanation going through the dialogues between them.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Thanks for the response! So only two off-route scenes for them between meeting first time and moving to Deliverance?
Otherwise it feels like it just ended abruptly for some reason, but I couldn't find an explanation going through the dialogues between them.
Well, three. First when Blake fucks Suya, then Suya fucks Blake twice.
But yes, it's sort of left abandoned but it's not a particularly rare thing within the story, I'm afraid. There are more significant storylines that I just couldn't give appropriate endings to. Eventually, perhaps, I'll be able to come back and do something about it.

Reactions: Buletti

spbrc

Dec 28, 2023
Well, three. First when Blake fucks Suya, then Suya fucks Blake twice.
But yes, it's sort of left abandoned but it's not a particularly rare thing within the story, I'm afraid. There are more significant storylines that I just couldn't give appropriate endings to. Eventually, perhaps, I'll be able to come back and do something about it.
That makes sense I guess.
It's already mind-blowing how many individual story-lines there are and how much changing content there is. Guess I'll try to play the Suya routes next when I've finished my first play through.
In terms of dialogues, characters, art and story development, you did an amazingly creative job for this being a hobby project of yours. It's just that considering the amount of possibilities, trying to navigate the game with the walk-through can be a bit overwhelming and confusing to sort out the paths, requirements and wanted or unwanted consequences.

Still, awesome game! One of my top 3 VNs!

Reactions: Buletti

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Just curious YedaGames there was mention of a Codex in the change log. I loaded up ver .22 and I didn't see a Codex anywhere. Is the Codex only available on new playthroughs?
No, the codex has been around for a very long time.
It's in the lower right corner of the screen (when you're in the game, not in the main menu).

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
@YedaGames

Am always excited for more Shatteed! I must admit got mixed feelings about the story but just started so excited to see where its going! but personally prefer femenine so when given the choice thats what i would choose.
also just started but already these started popuing up, tought i liknk it for you, i donmt know what they meran tough.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/characters/blake/blake_streetclothes35_pleased.png') at 0x0000000051881ed0>:
  File "game/script21.rpy", line 32849, in script
    b "Poor? You're probably one of the richest women in Deliverance, technically speaking."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/blake/blake_streetclothes35_pleased.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script21.rpy", line 32849, in script
    b "Poor? You're probably one of the richest women in Deliverance, technically speaking."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1266, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 930, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 666, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2605, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 747, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 506, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 309, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 627, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 295, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 720, in load
    raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/blake/blake_streetclothes35_pleased.png'.

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Shattered 0.22
Sat Aug 31 22:37:50 2024

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes