BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
You don't have to play each update before you patch to the next update. The important thing is to start with the 0.16 full game, then extract the 0.17 files and place them in the game folder and allow them to overwrite any files it mentions. Then do the same with the other patches in order, finishing with the 0.22 patch. You will then have all the content of the 0.22 version in your game folder.
ok so basically just extract the main game file which is the 0.16 version after that extract the 0.17 patch and attach them in the main folder and wait till it overwrite the old version after finish the process continue with the 0.18 and 0.19 and the rest of them just repeat the step was it like that?

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
bit of a bummer I cant be on both Liam and Melinda sissy route at the same time, but hey more reasons to replay
I did a rough comparison to try and get a sense of which routes had more or less content. For that, I just searched for the symbols that YedaGames uses in the walkthrough and counted the number of times they appeared in the document.

One thing that becomes apparent almost immediately is that tossing the Bimbo route seems to lock you out of a ton of content. Not a fan of "bimbofication" myself, but in light of this finding, I may consider exploring that side with Blake :p

1724901455495.png

Since references to each route are not strictly divided between sub-routes, I added route references and sub-route references as a grand total per route, to try and get a better sense. I know this isn't an exact measurement - sometimes sub-route references come just after the route reference and should really count as one. I don't think it happens very often, with one exception that I noticed: in Iris' route, when the walkthrough explains the sorting process between the true and NTR routes, IIn is mention 7 times and IIt only once. So, to allow for a better comparison, I subtracted 6 from the IIn count. It was the only case I saw something like this in the walkthrough and it seemed like it warranted an exception. In all other cases, it's just plain totals.

1724901970125.png

Lets you confirm that the Bimbo route does seem to have a ton of dedicated content. Main LI routes predictably have more content than secondary LI routes, but Iris seems to actually have more content, by now, than Liam. I love it, as Iris is a favourite of yours truly, and hope Yeda will never make her a main route either, as I enjoy the compatibility with all of the main routes except (understandably) her sister's. It's also apparent that Iris' true route, at the moment, has a lot more content than Iris' NTR route.

I wonder, YedaGames , have you considered merging the NTR with the true route, making it a side-kick of Iris' if Blake earns her true route, but accepts the occasional cucking? I say occasional because, by the quantity of scenes, it seems like it can work like that. Those scenes would then not be an independent route (which currently makes all the true route scenes unavailable) but an extra, depending on Blake having accepted some form of open relationship with Iris. It could be a fair deal, since Blake does have many opportunities to cheat on Iris and she seems to only mind it when it involves Jasmine.

Sorry about the long post. These charts and figures are probably worthless for those who don't know the game already, and I seriously question their usefulness altogether unless you're like me, and aim for a playthrough with as much "stackable" content as possible.

There are some other characters that aren't minor at all, that aren't reflected on these because they don't have a particular "route" (Rebecca, Kushari, Zoey quickly come to mind). I suspect Zoey alone has more content than Bree, but I may be wrong. And it seems like Bree has a lot more content on the non-sexual route than on the sexual route, which makes me also wish that we could stack that non-sexual route with Iris' true route (wonder if it's an easy fix one could do with the Universal Ren'Py Mod). Also Dominique's content seems to be, at this point, exclusively in the slave route (whatever the future may hold for her enemies).

Last edited:

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
As much interesting as this game is, the fact you need the walkthrough to have anything resembling a coherent run and that even with the damn walkthrough its a horrifyingly confusing mess, frankly what this game would need is having a trim down and having everything organized in clear paths, streamline everything, you chose at one point early dom or bimbo and a sexual orientation, than just cut off every options deviating from said choices, chose a main romance, and streamline everything related to it, cut off the points mechanics and just streamline everything to simple on and off choices, by stripping so many requirements down to simple on and off system it would make everything so much less problematic to follow.

It would be a good idea to just give us all the content possible on said paths without requiring a complex choice system, so that we can see most content in one single run, without having to rerun the game a dozen time thru a massive maze of choices to make our way through. Forget about days and such and just show everything we can see and let's just say Blake has at time an extremely hectic life.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
One thing that becomes apparent almost immediately is that tossing the Bimbo route seems to lock you out of a ton of content. Not a fan of "bimbofication" myself, but in light of this finding, I may consider exploring that side with Blake :p
"A ton of content" doesn't really account for how almost all of the Bimbo Blake "scenes" are only single images. Bimbo Blake likes to imagine the people she meets having sex, but they aren't full scenes like when she actually has sex with people; just one or two lines and a single picture. There are some full scenes exclusive to Bimbo Blake of course, but the "number of scenes" you get by counting in the walkthrough is misleading.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
As much interesting as this game is, the fact you need the walkthrough to have anything resembling a coherent run and that even with the damn walkthrough its a horrifyingly confusing mess, frankly what this game would need is having a trim down and having everything organized in clear paths, streamline everything, you chose at one point early dom or bimbo and a sexual orientation, than just cut off every options deviating from said choices, chose a main romance, and streamline everything related to it, cut off the points mechanics and just streamline everything to simple on and off choices, by stripping so many requirements down to simple on and off system it would make everything so much less problematic to follow.

It would be a good idea to just give us all the content possible on said paths without requiring a complex choice system, so that we can see most content in one single run, without having to rerun the game a dozen time thru a massive maze of choices to make our way through. Forget about days and such and just show everything we can see and let's just say Blake has at time an extremely hectic life.
There used to be a walkthrough mod with the different paths highlighted, but even the mod creator for this game gave up on it.

• Sad
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
I did a rough comparison to try and get a sense of which routes had more or less content. For that, I just searched for the symbols that YedaGames uses in the walkthrough and counted the number of times they appeared in the document.

View attachment 3977776

Since references to each route are not strictly divided between sub-routes, I added route references and sub-route references as a grand total per route, to try and get a better sense. I know this isn't an exact measurement - sometimes sub-route references come just after the route reference and should really count as one. I don't think it happens very often, with one exception that I noticed: in Iris' route, when the walkthrough explains the sorting process between the true and NTR routes, IIn is mention 7 times and IIt only once. So, to allow for a better comparison, I subtracted 6 from the IIn count. It was the only case I saw something like this in the walkthrough and it seemed like it warranted an exception. In all other cases, it's just plain totals.

View attachment 3977801

Lets you confirm that the Bimbo route does seem to have a ton of dedicated content. Main LI routes predictably have more content than secondary LI routes, but Iris seems to actually have more content, by now, than Liam. I love it, as Iris is a favourite of yours truly, and hope Yeda will never make her a main route either, as I enjoy the compatibility with all of the main routes except (understandably) her sister's. It's also apparent that Iris' true route, at the moment, has a lot more content than Iris' NTR route.

I wonder, YedaGames , have you considered merging the NTR with the true route, making it a side-kick of Iris' if Blake earns her true route, but accepts the occasional cucking? I say occasional because, by the quantity of scenes, it seems like it can work like that. Those scenes would then not be an independent route (which currently makes all the true route scenes unavailable) but an extra, depending on Blake having accepted some form of open relationship with Iris. It could be a fair deal, since Blake does have many opportunities to cheat on Iris and she seems to only mind it when it involves Jasmine.

Sorry about the long post. These charts and figures are probably worthless for those who don't know the game already, and I seriously question their usefulness altogether unless you're like me, and aim for a playthrough with as much "stackable" content as possible.

There are some other characters that aren't minor at all, that aren't reflected on these because they don't have a particular "route" (Rebecca, Kushari, Zoey quickly come to mind). I suspect Zoey alone has more content than Bree, but I may be wrong. And it seems like Bree has a lot more content on the non-sexual route than on the sexual route, which makes me also wish that we could stack that non-sexual route with Iris' true route (wonder if it's an easy fix one could do with the Universal Ren'Py Mod). Also Dominique's content seems to be, at this point, exclusively in the slave route (whatever the future may hold for her enemies).
Your graphics are ecxeptional and I applaude you for the effort you have put into it.

It comfirms to me one thing as well.

On my first playthrough my Blake is on Melindas Sissy route.

I love all the content this game has and imho the writing is awesome but what you can clearly See is that the sex scenes become a lot less when you enter deliverence.

Being locked on Melinda this also not compensated by the Dominique content. At least in my playthrough. And scenes with Quinn are also very rare.

I do this playthrough deliveratly without using any Guides so maybe I conered myself Here. On the one hand I must say that it definatedly fits the narrative how it is and Melinda itself comments on the fact.

But on the other Hand I feel a bit left out. Thats why I started a 2nd playthrough on the Vanessa route.

In any case the game is awesome and an impressive achievement.

Last edited:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
frankly what this game would need is having a trim down and having everything organized in clear paths, streamline everything, you chose at one point early dom or bimbo and a sexual orientation, than just cut off every options deviating from said choices, chose a main romance, and streamline everything related to it, cut off the points mechanics and just streamline everything to simple on and off choices
Probably would make it easier to just "relax and play", but wouldn't it turn the game into a much more simple CYOA that there's plenty of to go around? The author wanted the game to "shape itself" to the player's choices in a more organic way, have to commend them for that. It's part of the uniqueness of this game and still suits best a more relaxed play style, reading and making choices that you think make sense, without too much concern about the consequences. I don't play like that, but it does make sense, and this game is the boldest attempt at it I've seen so far.

I may have mentioned once (or twice...) how I wished for the opposite, that the paths weren't so clear-cut, and, instead of being locked into them, you could move in and out at multiple occasions - and cherry pick your scenes with greater liberty. But I fully acknowledge it would risk making for a less coherent and engaging story. Still think that after enjoying the story at least once in a relaxed reading way, we can use the Universal Ren'Py Mod to create a different story that suits our fancy best. What I'm not sure of is whether using the mod to "jailbreak" the game, allowing you to pick normally incompatible scenes or paths (such as sleeping with Tanya without ruining one's friendship with Zoey) by changing variables, would risk breaking conditions further, for example with dream sequences. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
"A ton of content" doesn't really account for how almost all of the Bimbo Blake "scenes" are only single images. Bimbo Blake likes to imagine the people she meets having sex, but they aren't full scenes like when she actually has sex with people; just one or two lines and a single picture. There are some full scenes exclusive to Bimbo Blake of course, but the "number of scenes" you get by counting in the walkthrough is misleading.
Fully acknowledge that. I did mention the usefulness of my exercise was limited. Never played the Bimbo route so I have no idea what I'm missing - if it's mostly about Blake being an airhead masturbator, then it's definitely not my thing. If, by chance, it also made him more assertive regarding his pursuits, it would be a positive thing, actually. I feel Blake's too passive most of the time, mostly reactive and showing very little initiative, which can be frustrating... While pursuing Iris, for example, it's frustrating how Blake almost never thinks about her, never calls her, and then, when they happen to meet or Iris gets fed up with waiting for him and calls, his thoughts are as if he's all into her. This is mostly at the earlier chapters, before you get sorted into her true or NTR sub-routes. I understand how Iris' story got more importance later in the game's development, and I'm thankful to the author for it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Fully acknowledge that. I did mention the usefulness of my exercise was limited. Never played the Bimbo route so I have no idea what I'm missing - if it's mostly about Blake being an airhead masturbator, then it's definitely not my thing. If, by chance, it also made him more assertive regarding his pursuits, it would be a positive thing, actually. I feel Blake's too passive most of the time, mostly reactive and showing very little initiative, which can be frustrating... While pursuing Iris, for example, it's frustrating how Blake almost never thinks about her, never calls her, and then, when they happen to meet or Iris gets fed up with waiting for him and calls, his thoughts are as if he's all into her. This is mostly at the earlier chapters, before you get sorted into her true or NTR sub-routes. I understand how Iris' story got more importance later in the game's development, and I'm thankful to the author for it.
Sure, I'm just letting you know that while there is obviously variation between different scenes for all of the routes, the bimbo one has a particularly strong skew towards ultra-short ones.

GK945

Feb 13, 2022
You can try the Universal Ren'py Mod, although I don't think it will give you more information than what's in the walkthrough. Might help you cheat, though, and unlock scenes where you might otherwise have to choose from, since it allows for variable editing. It does more than a basic walkthrough mod. An in-depth walkthrough mod would be pretty hard to make, as each many options affect multiple events later in the game, and the mod would have to list them all, and put all that information on screen in a readable way... It's all in the official walkthrough, anyways.

This is an extremely long game and it's not easy to tailor the story 100% to your tastes, since quite often certain scenes depend on what you did many chapters before. Best would be to use the walkthrough to pick one main route, one secondary route and for the remainder of the game, relax and play however you see fit. You might not get everything the way you'd like it, but the alternative of keeping the walkthrough open throughout the entire game can easily ruin the experience.
Actually, I know whats gonna ruin my game experience so I don't check the official walkthrough frequently,but whenever I need to check it, it's difficult to find my progress in a 700-page walkthrough.
God the game is so long,and without a clear chapter display

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016

but its also incredibly fun to just play and pick the choice you find interesting, going in blind without looking at the walkthrough. its amazing that you can try to romance the same character twice but get very different dialogue and scenes because of different secondary/side choices.

maybe we can have two different mode for the game? adding a simplified mode for players who don't have time to try all the choices?

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
There is too many choices in this game. When i tried starting from scratch today, i realized its different game alltogether. Is there anyone that can make in game walkthrough or gallery mode for every possible scene? I think this is the only game that you probably don't want to do, because its too much pain in the a**.(There is too much scene) :cry:

• Angry

Necroeroticon

Sep 16, 2020
There is too many choices in this game. When i tried starting from scratch today, i realized its different game alltogether. Is there anyone that can make in game walkthrough or gallery mode for every possible scene? I think this is the only game that you probably don't want to do, because its too much pain in the a**.(There is too much scene) :cry:
Jus go to the actual image folder for the game.

"game location"\game\images\SexScenes

ate80

Sep 5, 2020
Playing the new part of 0.22 in Suya's path, in the first sex scene I get ‘022firstscenesuya1’ as if I can't find that image.
I've seen that in the SexScenes\022 folder there is the ‘022firstscenesuya’. Is it the same image, should we rename the file?
Thank you for the game.

squaregeo

Mar 22, 2021
how to follow the bimbo route? in the codex in each part it is stated that Blake isn't a bimbo. When does it change? thank for your answer :)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Playing the new part of 0.22 in Suya's path, in the first sex scene I get ‘022firstscenesuya1’ as if I can't find that image.
I've seen that in the SexScenes\022 folder there is the ‘022firstscenesuya’. Is it the same image, should we rename the file?
Yes, it's the same file. Strange, as I fixed this in the demo but somehow it still got in the release. In the hotfix I will simply add this image.
how to follow the bimbo route? in the codex in each part it is stated that Blake isn't a bimbo. When does it change? thank for your answer :)
Bimbo route has two entry points. First one is during the second meeting with dr. Lowe (but you have to follow specific instructions during your first one). Second is much, much later in the game and it involves being either Kushari's or Claude and Troy's bitch which also has its own requirements.

nfb13

Oct 20, 2016
YedaGames how many versions are planned? The last scene suggests that the conclusion should be very soon, but this never prevented the next version from switching back to a slow narrative speed, and the introduction of a new character with a variable hints at postponing serious progress. I like the game, played since 0.1, perhaps in the top 10 for me from TFGS, but for me Blake is developed enough and the train of thoughts is just a train of thoughts that doesnt add anything new and I often just skip it. I also began to skip some of the dialogues with other characters, since many are just chit-chat. And I like blonde Blake less than the others. Never understood the fetish for creating hard-to-reach scenes. In the last 3-4 versions I can't get ~5 in each, with a walkthrough and ~15 saves. Not all of them were started from 0 of course, many split for the path (slums/not, dom/bimbo Suya,etc) or just to get access to some ififif scenes, some have already lost all meaning except the hope that they will be able to get some ififif scene, but still...
Also some bug report in addition to the already mentioned bug with Suya first scene.
Iris true route in sex club when talking about dildo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and before sex scene her sprite(avatar?) jump on Blake and disappeared. Also in some scenes chars sprites didnt load and generic renpy was shown: with V in pool scene, multiple with Rebecca in VR, Conrad and Gil before sex scenes and in Rebecca+Suya scene.

Reactions: sbarabaus

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Thank you for the error message, I just fixed it in the hotfix.
As for the images, I need specific lines to be able to detect that.
YedaGames how many versions are planned? The last scene suggests that the conclusion should be very soon, but this never prevented the next version from switching back to a slow narrative speed, and the introduction of a new character with a variable hints at postponing serious progress.
The next version should be the last. Which is why I will take as long as I need to finish it. Maybe it will take even longer than v0.22.
As for new characters, I haven't introduced any since act 18.

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes