Gamma_0

Apr 9, 2021
could someone please write tutorial on how to load full save? I tried as I could but didn't manage to make it work(

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Sorta late but by reading the readme file it seems like it uses Clickteam Fusion 2.5 (the same engine that fnaf uses), I've searched some unpackers and found out that Source Explorer does the job. Quite a mess and takes a bit to dump the pngs but the first [unsorted] folder that you find should contain most of the sprites (ps: if it doesn't work, change the game's .exe to something readable)
This post helped - Thank you.

BroDude2314

Sep 28, 2023
How can you switch girls in the Extra room? I used the full save but the only girl I can select in the bottom menu is Shinko. Selecting a girl in the extra room menu makes it say "Mouse operation" for a second and nothing else.

Edit: Just figured it out. I'll leave this here incase anyone else has trouble figuring it out.

Put the mouse cursor over the red square with the girl in it and use the mouse wheel.
yo you have a save that has everything unlocked? my data got deleted

sandvichwitch

Sep 13, 2020
guys i don't know what happened to my game , The game works fine for the past two years and it's still playable like two month ago,but today i try to launch the game with or without the locale emulator, the game just flashing white and it's unplayable, please anyone knows how to fix this weird flashing problem

1703776528543.gif

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
So uh.,... what the fuck is going on here
Looks like not putting your system on japanese local.

After this, you need to redownload the game.
You can go ahead and delete the folder you currently have, it`s already to late for that one.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Still working on the new one.

Kataracte

Aug 10, 2019
Aight, for some reason I'm meeting an issue and I struggle to understand how to fix it

Every time the game has to load a cell (going through a door, going in a menu and so on) it stops responding, and 1 time out of 5 it crashes

I, of course, run the game in japanese local

Any tips ?

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Aight, for some reason I'm meeting an issue and I struggle to understand how to fix it

Every time the game has to load a cell (going through a door, going in a menu and so on) it stops responding, and 1 time out of 5 it crashes

I, of course, run the game in japanese local

Any tips ?
Already redownloaded the game?
What OS?
When crash, any error message?
Does the demo of the game crash to?

In the read.me, the following is mentioned:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps that applies for you?

Kataracte

Aug 10, 2019
Already redownloaded the game?
What OS?
When crash, any error message?
Does the demo of the game crash to?

In the read.me, the following is mentioned:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps that applies for you?
Already redownloaded the game? - Yes
What OS? - Windows 10 and Windows 11
When crash, any error message? - Nope, it just stops responding and then the process shuts down
Does the demo of the game crash to? - Yes

Thank you very much for trying to help

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Already redownloaded the game? - Yes
What OS? - Windows 10 and Windows 11
When crash, any error message? - Nope, it just stops responding and then the process shuts down
Does the demo of the game crash to? - Yes

Thank you very much for trying to help
Well this will be disappointing, but I have no idea then.
Though, if you one of those Mac users then the issue would have been clear, but crashing even one Win10 then i have no idea.

(the game engine) is pretty old. Perhaps if you search in this direction you may find a answer?
Other things I would try is to either update to newest graphic driver or try older ones. Another idea is checking if the game works in compatibility mode. Create a shortcut of the exe, right click > "properties" > "compatibility" , there you can change the compatibility mode. Win7 is the soonest reported to be supported on dlsite. ClickTeam Fusion even supports Win Vista, so that may be another try.
Also make sure to select "always start as admin".
Should be obvious, but also make sure you anti virus isn`t interfering here.

Sorry that i can`t help more. Perhaps for others in the future, here are my specs, no idea if they influence if the game works or not:
Win10 Pro 10.0.19045 (Japanese Local, also modified to remove bloatware)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8-cores
Mobo: B450 Gaming K4
Graka: Radeon RX 580
Ram: 16GB

AMOLINE223LINE

Feb 28, 2024
Heu hello i got a probleme i cant save even if i sae when i close the game and open it afains it wipes my save clean i trien unchecking the (read alone) thing in save.ini and data.ini and config.ini but when i go back to see if it did the thing is still cheked can anyone help

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes