Throbby

Nov 21, 2021
Okay, I'm another one of the people who is confused as fuck about the extra room. How the hell do you do ANYTHING? I feel more frustrated than anything, 'cause the instructions are vague and incomplete and I can't figure out how to spawn any girls other than the basic pistol one. :mad:

Throbby

Nov 21, 2021
Finally figured it out. You change girls with the damn mouse wheel while hovering over the portrait. Criminy...
Okay, I'm another one of the people who is confused as fuck about the extra room. How the hell do you do ANYTHING? I feel more frustrated than anything, 'cause the instructions are vague and incomplete and I can't figure out how to spawn any girls other than the basic pistol one. :mad:

Reactions: HornySensei

BelSlut123

Dec 31, 2017
I've tried both save folders. Neither work.
the problem is that you are using windows 10 and the original files were created in windows 7.
windows 10 automatically marks folders from windows 7 as read-only and gives you no option for removing this flag.
the solution is to create new folders (plural, you are not allowed to just copy sub folders you also have to create new sub folders manually) and then copy the files (not folders) over to the newly created ones.
hope this helps.

Reactions: HornySensei
May 15, 2020
the problem is that you are using windows 10 and the original files were created in windows 7.
windows 10 automatically marks folders from windows 7 as read-only and gives you no option for removing this flag.
the solution is to create new folders (plural, you are not allowed to just copy sub folders you also have to create new sub folders manually) and then copy the files (not folders) over to the newly created ones.
hope this helps.
Actually I tried it again with doing just one of the folders and it worked. Didn't need to do any of what you just said lol.

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
Finally figured it out. You change girls with the damn mouse wheel while hovering over the portrait. Criminy...
Can I ask if you were able to spawn Ex-ill as well? The other girls spawn by themselves after buying them, and I can summon monsters for scenes, but it says Ex-ill has scenes with creatures/researchers I can't spawn? I tried using the mouse wheel as well, and nothing happened for me.

Throbby

Nov 21, 2021
Can I ask if you were able to spawn Ex-ill as well? The other girls spawn by themselves after buying them, and I can summon monsters for scenes, but it says Ex-ill has scenes with creatures/researchers I can't spawn? I tried using the mouse wheel as well, and nothing happened for me.
I never figured that out, either, and I didn't play around with the Ex-Ills much. I know I could get the enemy/companion girls to spawn and interact with the researchers, but I don't remember *how.* :/

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
I never figured that out, either, and I didn't play around with the Ex-Ills much. I know I could get the enemy/companion girls to spawn and interact with the researchers, but I don't remember *how.* :/
Gotcha. Thanks for taking the time to respond even though it's been so long. :)

Reactions: Throbby

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
iirc you have to unlock Ex-Ill in the extra room after you gain enough points. You can farm points with the extra room just by having the animations work in the background while you do something else. Once you have Ex-Ill, you can use the store system to toggle Ex-Ill on. If you don't remember where that's at, it's toward the top of the extra room right at the beginning, next to the sign. It probably has a shadow. This is missable because it's invisible. After that, you should be able to use the summon wheel with Ex-Ill in it. The newer scenes with the researchers and etc. can be seen by dragging the researcher icon or other icons to Ex-ill and the other girls. Some scenes for Ex-ill and the other girls can be seen only by spawning the researcher women duo and dragging a few icons onto them. I'm referring to the two women who helped Ex-Ill and the others at the end. You'll need them to see other scenes.

The Extra Room is like a puzzle itself tbh. It's also kinda wonky to use. There's a few things I had to figure out myself, like how some characters have variations depending on what direction their facing. Or how right-clicking for the four girls before spawning them can change them from fighting sprite to defeated sprite. If they have one, you'll know because the store in the extra room will tell you. I still haven't figured out what the game means by changing a variation by "dragging."

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
iirc you have to unlock Ex-Ill in the extra room after you gain enough points. You can farm points with the extra room just by having the animations work in the background while you do something else. Once you have Ex-Ill, you can use the store system to toggle Ex-Ill on. If you don't remember where that's at, it's toward the top of the extra room right at the beginning, next to the sign. It probably has a shadow. This is missable because it's invisible. After that, you should be able to use the summon wheel with Ex-Ill in it. The newer scenes with the researchers and etc. can be seen by dragging the researcher icon or other icons to Ex-ill and the other girls. Some scenes for Ex-ill and the other girls can be seen only by spawning the researcher women duo and dragging a few icons onto them. I'm referring to the two women who helped Ex-Ill and the others at the end. You'll need them to see other scenes.

The Extra Room is like a puzzle itself tbh. It's also kinda wonky to use. There's a few things I had to figure out myself, like how some characters have variations depending on what direction their facing. Or how right-clicking for the four girls before spawning them can change them from fighting sprite to defeated sprite. If they have one, you'll know because the store in the extra room will tell you. I still haven't figured out what the game means by changing a variation by "dragging."
I have purchased Ex-ill, but I'm afraid I still don't understand how to summon her. What do you mean by summon wheel? Is that what you scroll through with 'S' and 'D'? I cycled through it and I wasn't able to find Ex-ill. :s

I know about dragging the girls around and changing their orientations with the arrow keys, but I wasn't able to figure out what you meant by dragging icons either?

TheSL

Jun 18, 2022
Not figuring it out either. Dragging a researcher onto Exil always leads to the boobjob scene but I know there was another in the last level that I just can't figure out how to trigger in the gallery :/

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
By summon wheel, I mean using the mouse wheel to select Ex-Ill from the bottom left. Same way you do with the other girls. Just make sure Ex-Ill is set to on in the selection menu. "Dragging icons" is something I haven't figured out myself. It's a MTL translation after all.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes