denilol

Apr 16, 2020
Even when I delete all the config and save files, leaving the main folder practically empty, the game still detects a save. It just doesn't seem to be in the main folder for some reason. Couldn't find it in appdata.

lol321

Oct 5, 2017
I actually did that too, but it would still only detect a completely new and empty save anyway.
I figured it out. I had that problem too. I got 3 hard drives, 2 for files, 1 for system. I put game directly into system drive (so in C), put completed save into save folder in game folder and it works. I remembered that i needed to do something similar in some games that had japanese locales. I also launched game in locale emulator as administrator.

denilol

Apr 16, 2020
I figured it out. I had that problem too. I got 3 hard drives, 2 for files, 1 for system. I put game directly into system drive (so in C), put completed save into save folder in game folder and it works. I remembered that i needed to do something similar in some games that had japanese locales. I also launched game in locale emulator as administrator.
Did that too, still nothing :/

hhhhhhhthehining

Nov 26, 2021
How do you change the language, I cant seem to actually select anything in the launch menu, like the arrow keys work but I cant select any of the options.

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
I think you get that one in the final stage by having the heroine grabbed by special-looking tentacles. I remember you need to break the glass to get this scene. It's a missable animation, but not an obscure one.
Which glass? I still can't find out where it is in the final stage.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes