Mcfafle

Jul 15, 2018
Whenever I open this game it runs at almost 0 fps. When i click out of the window it then runs smoothly but as soon as i select the game again it goes back to being super choppy. Anyone know if it's something I've done?

XSinX

Apr 3, 2021
try to run it with a japanese emulator maybe
Whenever I open this game it runs at almost 0 fps. When i click out of the window it then runs smoothly but as soon as i select the game again it goes back to being super choppy. Anyone know if it's something I've done?

Mcfafle

Jul 15, 2018
try to run it with a japanese emulator maybe
Thanks, Had a go with this, still doesn't seem to have any effect. Never had this issue with anything else. When i first downloaded it it seemed to work fine but mid playing the fps just dropped and now i can't fix it so I assume i did something to cause it

Antares23

May 4, 2017

new update is out today. and it looks more substantial then the recent ones. Can we ask for a hero to upload this one too?

Kukikuk

Nov 26, 2019

Graphics card NINVIDA?

Change in Graphics settings:
GPU processor rendering OpenGL -> to your card (not automatic)

It worked for me

Henty_Panty

Apr 14, 2019
I might be very stupid, but does anyone know how to load saved position in the game? I spawned a bunch of insects once and it froze. I was almost at the end too...

Soulex342

Jul 1, 2021
in the gallery of the game, what does it mean by mouse control? how do you get those girls back on the screen?

BigSchtinker

Dec 29, 2021
When I scanned the exe file on virustotal it detected these viruses. I'm unsure if these are just false positives or a cause for concern. 1651932642833.png

DankKnight

Sep 4, 2021
Anyone else unable to move left or right? It plays an animation when i hold the arrows, but the character doesnt move

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes