FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Damn, I hope this dev makes another game like this.

Seems an action game and they gave up on sprite animation in favor of stretchy/warping cg stuff, meh. What a downgrade. That type of fake animation always looks some janky and is such a turn off.

Last edited:
Reactions: cooldude33

playdagame

Aug 15, 2020
Played more than half of it, but it didn't save. I've tried launching it with locale emulator, nothing. I tried to get it to to generate a new save folder, impossible. It's set to "read only", but so are all of my games and they all save normally. Currently scouring my folders to see if there's a save folder somewhere. It's a shame cause it's a really good game.

EDIT: I deleted it all from my "questionable games" folder and unpacked it in a new folder on desktop. I then deleted the save.ini in the save folder and ran the game as admin on locale emulator. It then was able to save.

Last edited:
Reactions: cooldude33

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
I have lost something? I still don't understand how it came from helping the monsters rape the girls to helping the girls kill the monsters
And I tried to read all the journals too. I feel like I'm too stupid to understand this

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I have lost something? I still don't understand how it came from helping the monsters rape the girls to helping the girls kill the monsters
And I tried to read all the journals too. I feel like I'm too stupid to understand this
I'm going to assume you haven't gotten to the ending, so let me summarize basically what I think happens before that point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Antares23

May 4, 2017
just wondering if anyone has a download link for the latest update of Furonezumi's new upcoming game?

Antares23

May 4, 2017
Mega

Please save and reupload to a new thread (Somebody, lol). Not super familiar with this forum and ruls/procedures on new threads. Threw him a few bucks to download.
Thanks so much for this. really hope someone would also make a different thread for his new game.

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
I think you get that one in the final stage by having the heroine grabbed by special-looking tentacles. I remember you need to break the glass to get this scene. It's a missable animation, but not an obscure one.
thanks, now i know where to look at

Reactions: Beyo

porm

Oct 10, 2019
Do you guys have the problem where in the extra room, after pressing the delete button or trying to add more girls, all sex animation get cancelled? Not just in the extra room but also in normal gameplay after you unlock the ability to spawn all enemy and summons. Is there a fix for this?

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes