LuffyS2Hancock

May 3, 2018
hello how to put this game Chronicles of Prey: A Demoness Does What She Pleases Ver1.10 to download or the collection of 3 together.

mariorqs

Jun 7, 2018
I finally found 1.19. Where should I upload it? Also it does the stupid thing where it has symbols instead of japanese when I extract it. Anyway to fix that?

Reactions: dragonsix6969

tutul

Sep 5, 2019
any games similar to this? where you can summon monsters to violate the enemy...
side scrolling games or ryona based.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah it's pretty rare. Attack it Devil Legion as mentioned is all I can think of. The idea of it is good in that game, but the execution could use some work. The scrolling screen and the controls ruined it for me. That game doesn't use the "send monsters at your enemies" gimmick as well as this game imo. I found the gameplay in Attack it Devil Legion pretty obnoxious. You control the player and the camera both with the mouse, it makes things really awkward. They tried to make a game a 1handed game basically that really needs 2 hands.

Oh, I remembered another one. Heroine Hunting. The genre is a bit different, you're a trap master who oversees things rather than a player in the world, but it's a similar feel with the monsters and sex stuff.

Last edited:

porm

Oct 10, 2019
Do you guys have the problem where in the extra room, after pressing the delete button, all sex animation get cancelled? That is very irritating and messed up the room multiple times. Anyone found the fix?

porm

Oct 10, 2019
not just in the extra room but also in normal gameplay after you unlock the ability to spawn all enemy and summons

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes