Oct 21, 2018
config and save folders never work, any solution for this?
it works, it is just not the one in the main folder.
somewhere on you're PC is another folder with the exact same name.
For me it is in the main folder ( the She_ill_server_RJ208892_v118 ) ant there are 2 folders with a wierd name.
there is a folder witch contains the .exe ( game ) and an other one with only save and config. there is the actual savefile
-save file included, fully unlocked even the last ??? is unlocked, it is a guide to all positions and monster combinations.

testusergimmegames

Feb 13, 2019
i have this folder She_ill_server_RJ208892_v118\âVü[âCâőâTü[âoü[Ver118\éĘé-é»ëĽ˙Ź¤âZü[âuâfü[â^ where there is data and save and this folder She_ill_server_RJ208892_v118\âVü[âCâőâTü[âoü[Ver118\save where i have another data and save and both dont work, i tried searching for folders with name v118 and there arent any other folders

Bertallowed

Dec 1, 2018
Can anyone help me with this? I can run and hear the game but it stays as a black screen on my computer. I remember playing and enjoying 1.15 (even with the save issues) but I cant play this new version. any help is appreciated!

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I haven't managed to find the maid brunette at all, not even in extra. Unlocked everything else too. Anyone had better luck?

Also, I want to make sure I got the ending right. Ex-ill got rid of the scientists and stuff, both doctors got their revenge... but then it turned out Ex-ill wasn't 100% perfected like they though and her metabolism went berserk, creating more and more clones. After a bunch of tries (time skip), both doctors are forced to give up on Ex-ill and kill her before it goes completely out of hand. Was that right?

bright242

May 24, 2018
guys pls help. I played this 1.18 version and i ended after finising floor 2, and there is way to go on. I know there are other floors, so how can i fix this?

Pelayo

Feb 14, 2018
I have a cuestion i try to play with a xbox controller but the game don't recognize it, anybody has the same problem?

alphafr

May 18, 2018
No matter what I do the game doesn't save anything nor do any save file work, nothing is set on read only either

PervyViewer12

May 18, 2018
I am running into Waitungs problem as well. The game won't save, and the save which I grabbed from here doesn't do anything. And I have tried the whole running it with the AppLocale thing and nothing has come of it. I would appreciate any help in regards to this.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes