Ratselschwach

Feb 3, 2018
I am seeing this weird bug where the gallery has a secondary background to it which is really throwing me off and just annoying anyone have a fix? I got it to work correctly once but after that no dice.

Last edited:

madeforthis

Oct 16, 2018
Does anyone happen to know, what game engine this thing uses?
I'd like to unpack the game files and decensor this mosaic bs, because other than that this game is perfect.
Sorta late but by reading the readme file it seems like it uses Clickteam Fusion 2.5 (the same engine that fnaf uses), I've searched some unpackers and found out that Source Explorer does the job. Quite a mess and takes a bit to dump the pngs but the first [unsorted] folder that you find should contain most of the sprites (ps: if it doesn't work, change the game's .exe to something readable)

Iceflare

Jul 16, 2018
Any progress Iceflare?
Yup, I've extracted everything and remembered, that there wasn't much censoring in this game to begin with.
The only really mosaic-censored animations are some of the large pig enemy, where his large dick is pixelated and the one with the prisoner x Ex-ill has a pixelated dick, but other than that most enemies have just dark dicks or no censoring at all.

Reactions: Tanglezor

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
So what's new in v1.19? Was wondering if there was more than just bug fixes added.

Kuro No Shinigami

Jan 30, 2018
For anyone having trouble with the save not working or not saving at all, this worked for me

1_ Create a New Folder in Desktop
2_ Backup the old config.ini and save.ini files
3_ Rename the remain files in the main folder without using special characters
4_ Move them into the New Folder
5_ Run the .exe
7_ Start a new game
7.1_ Press Space
7.2_ Go to lab
8_ Save the game in the computer on the left side of the screen (This should generate a new save and config folder)
9_ Paste your old config.ini and save.ini
10_ Enjoy the game

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes