• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

hhowlewd

Jan 21, 2019
Can't get the english language working on the newest file? Even when setting the language to Japanese in 7zip it looks weird and won't load anything other than the Japanese version of the game.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
How about you scroll up a little bit? Saying that you have literally no idea what's new while there already is someone that pointed out where you can read what's new in addition to a (roughly) translated rundown of the changes is just lazy
notice the question marks.
the gallery and arena were already in the game 2 updates ago.
as for new animations... i couldn't find any.

Reactions: cooldude33

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Reactions: yoyomistro and Xol

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
anyone got a save?
don't wanna do the entire game again.
Last time i collected literally everything including the secret scenes.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
How do I get the ??? in extras? I beat the last battle but it gave me the defeat ending for some reason so I assume I am missing something?

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
I can't seem to remove the "read only" from the folder so the game cannot save. What could be the problem? I uncheck read only but it does not actually remove the status. When I go into properties again read only is checked again.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I can't seem to remove the "read only" from the folder so the game cannot save. What could be the problem? I uncheck read only but it does not actually remove the status. When I go into properties again read only is checked again.
Maybe try running the game as admin.

Also, here's a "fixed" version with the folders and exe file with english names. The manual is still japanese but i added the most important readme files from an earlier english version along with the manual for the EXTRA room. Feel free to add this to the OP.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
question.
WHERE is the save?
because it's 100% not the one in the game folder.
i checked. Played the game, saved. Copied the save. Played again, edited save... nothing was changed.

for fuck sake....
It's OUTSIDE the game folder.
i put the game in documents/games
the save is in the games folder not in the シーイルサーバーVer118

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
where is the save? is in appdata?
No its not, I don't know where it would be for you but for me, I have this game on my d drive in a programs folder so my game directory was d:/programs/ill server but the save file generated outside the programs folder just straight on my d:/

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wait a second... I've completed the game long time ago. How can it still get content updates?
I don't see how those two things are mutually exclusive. Just because the game has a beginning and an end does not mean that the developer can not add more content.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I don't see how those two things are mutually exclusive. Just because the game has a beginning and an end does not mean that the developer can not add more content.
I mean, I've just never met such situation before, this is just odd to me. It's of course cool it has more content cuz it's a very good game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
I mean, I've just never met such situation before, this is just odd to me. It's of course cool it has more content cuz it's a very good game.
That's rather common though both in mainstream games and in niche stuff like this. Nowadays the mainstream thing to do is to release DLCs rather than patches.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
im trying to figure out how to unlock the ??? room in extras

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes