alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Where can I find the scene with the tentacle things, bottom right in large animations?

AMagicMan

Jul 5, 2017
On either the second or third floor there will be one screen with nothing except a tentacle plant in a tube, spam destroy minions in-front of it to bust it open and interact for the scene. Edit: Floor 3, head right about 9 screens

AMagicMan

Jul 5, 2017
Can't tell what that error says but I personally have never needed a locale change for this game, have you tried re-downloading or renaming the folders with Japanese characters to something English?

Reactions: Xol

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
I can start the game and play just fine, but the game will not save anything. Upon closing the EXE and reopening it, everything including save data is reset to default.

This is the 1.15 version. This was not occuring prior to this version.

opaminix421

May 1, 2018
Can anyone explain why it's good/bad to have the heart meter all the way filled up? seems the summons go after you at this time. I'm not even sure what causes it to gill up and if it SHOULD be.

EDIT: Ok I figured it out. You gotta masturbate. That tip should have appeared much earlier lol
your summons get special abilities, like the ghouls can grab people from behind and the tentacles can reach much farther. tl;dr your mobs gain new potent abilities but also rape you.

Reactions: Xol

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
With cheats you can keep your SP meter full and keep your summons friendly at all times.

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
after extract (in folder):
ѓVЃ[ѓCѓ‹ѓTЃ[ѓoЃ[Ver115.exe

am I the only one who can tell one from the other?

Installation:
SPOILER

1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "She_ill_server_Ver106.exe" to start playing.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
after extract (in folder):
ѓVЃ[ѓCѓ‹ѓTЃ[ѓoЃ[Ver115.exe

am I the only one who can tell one from the other?

Installation:
SPOILER

1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "She_ill_server_Ver106.exe" to start playing.
Thread date Jan 18, 2018
"Last edited by a moderator"

wish i could remove the "turn based combat" tag :ROFLMAO:

rinhailer

Feb 3, 2019
A bit of a different question to mix things up: has anyone figured out how to activate the black-haired doctor's "Annihilation Ending" animation in the Extra room? Every time I drop the researcher onto her, it replaces her with an animation for the generic pistol girl.
Use the zombie on her, then while selecting her use the up or down arrow key

Reactions: Miss Y and Xol

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Use the zombie on her, then while selecting her use the up or down arrow key
... why the fuck is it like that?

Why are none of the animations in the extra-room set up properly, so half of the characters transform into other characters depending on what monster you use on them, and even rotating their direction may (or may not) show diffrent scenes.

I can't think of a more user-unfriendly way to set this shit up. Jesus fuck.
Just have a menu with every single animation in the game and allow you to spawn them. At the very least group them by who's getting fucked.

As is you can spawn a scientist and turn her into a generic shooter-mob, or use a zombie on her to get the male scientist with her. Using the frog/rat things on either of the scientist-girls shows two completely different girls giving blowjobs to humans.

This shit feels deliberately obtuse.

Reactions: cooldude33 and Xol

BelSlut123

Dec 31, 2017
Having this same issue, tried taking off read only but it still shows up, nothing I do wants to change that.
create a new folder and drag the EXE over. should fix the problem. at least it did for me.
problem is probably that the devs work on windows 7.
if you copy folders from windows 7 to windows 10 they often get marked as read-only.
was a big problem when people used the free upgrade to win10.

Srasyx

Jun 10, 2018
create a new folder and drag the EXE over. should fix the problem. at least it did for me.
problem is probably that the devs work on windows 7.
if you copy folders from windows 7 to windows 10 they often get marked as read-only.
was a big problem when people used the free upgrade to win10.
So does that mean that you have custom set the properties in game folder when using windows 10?

BelSlut123

Dec 31, 2017
So does that mean that you have custom set the properties in game folder when using windows 10?
uhhh no. windows 10 just doesnt like folders created in a windows 7 environment (which the devs seem to use).
so just create a new folder in your windows 10 environment and move the EXE over.
the folder that was created in windows 10 wont have the read-only flag.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
That's the thing, idk where it's supposed to be, because the save file isnt anywhere to be found
Inside the gamefolder, there's a folder named 'Save'
Maybe that wasn't there to start with and that folder was created when the game first saved?

Like the other guy said, make sure your GAME FOLDER isn't set to read only, because that'd stop it from creating a saves folder (and save.ini itself)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes