Jackhole69

Sep 10, 2017
Can anyone explain why it's good/bad to have the heart meter all the way filled up? seems the summons go after you at this time. I'm not even sure what causes it to gill up and if it SHOULD be.
It gives higher heart multiplier when you do have it to full, if you want to get rid of it just use the V button to masturbate it away, gives all summons and hp back when you do.

D

Deleted member 1842

To people with "game not saving" problem. In WinRAR goto Options --> Name encoding --> 932 (japanese) and then extract "シーイルサーバーVer115" folder

Reactions: BoopRick

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
It gives higher heart multiplier when you do have it to full, if you want to get rid of it just use the V button to masturbate it away, gives all summons and hp back when you do.

lol yeah I had updated my original post with an edit as I had figured it out. Thanks though.

You wouldn't happen to know how to save though would you? the game locked up on level 3 and I had to start over after restarting. and while I know how to cheat hearts, it's still annoying.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Can anyone explain why it's good/bad to have the heart meter all the way filled up? seems the summons go after you at this time. I'm not even sure what causes it to gill up and if it SHOULD be.

EDIT: Ok I figured it out. You gotta masturbate. That tip should have appeared much earlier lol
Be sure to get the upgrade that makes the monsters ignore you.

kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
This is the best side scroller i've ever played. I just love the variety of enemy girls (but still wish there were more) and animation combinations. Also, i like pixel games where we can see sex scenes apart of gameplay (background and part of level design). Can anybody suggest any other games like this one?

Verbes

Nov 27, 2018
Hm.. after i clear the game and want to play it again my save is lost. Im sure i saved it. He didnt load the file what send with it. meh

Saixs

Dec 25, 2018
So how do i fix it so the game saves?
i really want to play it but i don't want to waste my time playing everything from the beginning every time

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I'm also having the issue with the savegames. It's not saving , I disabled read-only on all files and still nothing. None of the solutions above worked.

BoopRick

Sep 1, 2017
To people with "game not saving" problem. In WinRAR goto Options --> Name encoding --> 932 (japanese) and then extract "シーイルサーバーVer115" folder
You're a fap saver man, game actually saves now, thanks

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
A bit of a different question to mix things up: has anyone figured out how to activate the black-haired doctor's "Annihilation Ending" animation in the Extra room? Every time I drop the researcher onto her, it replaces her with an animation for the generic pistol girl.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes