MrHHHH

Feb 25, 2018
How does one play this game... I muddle thru with conjuring red slimes to explode on people but it seems like there are better ways.
Well... there's a game manual so you need to read it...
Those red slimes, if you release the C button you can summon your minions that will attack and rape :p

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
A few new postings on Furonezumi's Twitter. We've got a few concept images regarding the Bad End setting for stage 4. While they had already released a preview for the ending scene, here's what we have so far that isn't blurred out as much:

One image dedicates towards a double paizuri between the sword and shotgun girls, while another involves a gangrape on the red-headed scientist, with a irrumatio and paizuri scene included.

The blond swordgirl has a perpendicular paizuri scene with one of the scientists, and we just got an image of one of the scientists groping the shotgun girl. I'll be keeping with the updates as they update their Twitter and Dlsite blog.

, , , ,

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
God bless Furonezumi
Ooooooooh the imagery... To sum it all up, when update 1.14 releases, we'll get 13 new animations (1 variation for one of them), leading up to a rough total of 100 animations, as well as one big animation for the Bad End should the player lose at the final battle on Stage Four.

From the image released just earlier, the ponytail haired scientist has a gang-bang animation, and the pistol girl has a prone-bone animation. Furonezumi's the one that keeps on giving!

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
God, I am so anxious for this new update- bad endings make everything so much better!

In the meantime, has anyone been able to really parse what the story is? The translation has definitely helped, but I feel like I still don't quite understand what's going on. The main character is some kind of test subject, and it seems like the black-haired scientist set her loose to eventually save the various girls (who are each a different brand of clone) and punish the male researchers in the last level for abusing their authority?

But I'm still not really clear on when the switch comes from you summoning the monsters against the cloned girls to losing that ability (or just losing control of them?) and helping the clones instead. Or who the red-haired doctor is supposed to be.

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
Version 1.14 is here! Hallelujah! I wonder how quickly we'll be able to get it...

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Little late, but here it is.

is it just me or does loading the extra section of the game kinda appears broken?
yep... really tho. anyone else has this problem? or managed to find a fix for that? i'll attach the error.
Capture.PNG

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to get to the Bad End paizuri animation at the game over screen? I tried looking back in the extra menu, but alas, I can't find it for the life of me!

mariorqs

Jun 7, 2018
He seems to take out the thing where you can always force a screen change done with ctrl+left arrow/right arrow. Anyone found an alternative method? It works in 1.13 but not 1.14 from what I tried.

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
change protagonist maybe bee;)
I mean, sure... Going to the Bad End Gallery in the Extra menu can lead me to the ending paizuri animation, but isn't there a way to access it without going all the way to the gameover screen?

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Looks like the English translation for the new update is out, if I'm reading

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
Looks like the English translation for the new update is out, if I'm reading
I feel obliged to play their work soon, but Furonezumi has really been working hard the last few days, eh? The Bad End animation should be properly edited into the extra menu in the next update I suppose as well.

Reactions: Miss Y
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes