Moot

Jul 17, 2017
I am having a problem with my game. Once any form of animation starts while in game or even the options menu, the game slowly crawls until it is unresponsive. I haven't the slightest as to what the problem could be, could someone help? I know that isnt a whole lot to go off of and sorry for that.

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
Oh, you might be right, when i played it i just didint remember lol Everything else seem fine in the other stages tho.

blabla12

Jun 10, 2017
What was suppose to be new in 1.13? because i didnt see any new animations or changes to 1.11

MrHHHH

Feb 25, 2018
How do I start over? I completed the game and I want to play a new game for fun, but I can't because everything's already unlocked.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
How do I start over? I completed the game and I want to play a new game for fun, but I can't because everything's already unlocked.
If I had to guess, you'll have to delete your save. It's probably somewhere in the appdata folder, if it's not in the folder the game itself is in.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
If I had to guess, you'll have to delete your save. It's probably somewhere in the appdata folder, if it's not in the folder the game itself is in.
There's "save" folder in the game folder. Delete its content (there's one file) to start over.

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
How does one play this game... I muddle thru with conjuring red slimes to explode on people but it seems like there are better ways.

edit: Yes I read the manual, but the English is bad.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes