Noxerum

Nov 21, 2017
Hello, anyone has a full save file of this new version? I don't have time to unlock that last cheat upgrade xD

Noxerum

Nov 21, 2017
Go to options and you will see that says Japanese in one of the the options, from there you can change it to English, at least with me thatsnh9w it worked

Reactions: grgrgr5

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
They shouldn't have bothered releasing the 4th floor. The first 3 floors were amazing. What a fun game. The 4th floor was a poorly designed mess with no point to it.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I was kinda dissapointed too. Still, I hope to see more games with this mechanic, specially if there is space for modding or a sandbox/editor mode.

THEHUSSAR

Jul 12, 2018
I think the game mechanics in this game is quite lacking, the enemies in this moves only in one line and couldn't cross their lines. Quite awkward.

The only enemy that posed some challenge are the Samurai girl and the grenade girl.

The storyline is depressing in the end but still slightly bittersweet.

mariorqs

Jun 7, 2018
if you guys have issue with the save, it most likely means you didnt change your PCs locale to japanese or using applocale. IF its neither of those, saving period wont work.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
I was hoping for one with more points or something for the room where you can place stuff, so I wouldn't have to try and grind for them lol.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes