3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
Graphics and character creation look good but I'll wait until sexual content is added before I try it. I know some in this thread rip on Skyrim, but honestly that is what you're competing with. IMO it's not enough to just have a sexy looking MC swinging a sword.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Graphics and character creation look good but I'll wait until sexual content is added before I try it. I know some in this thread rip on Skyrim, but honestly that is what you're competing with. IMO it's not enough to just have a sexy looking MC swinging a sword.
So are we doing this now? comparing a AAA Title with a production and design team and a publisher behind them to a 2 team indie dev game, wow then people ask why they are no new good games, hell we don't support something good when we see it.

We spend $10 now days on shit we don't need, why not invest on the dev? is not patreon he is not asking for a monthly sub, he is selling the game for $10 and even at is current state is worth it to hack and slash and sexy poses but it's also getting more updates and content.

So i don't get it!
Here you have the PERFECT opportunity to really show how a site like this benefits Devs even if it's based on pirated content, yet all i read are excuses...

Some of you support people on patreon on a monthly basis for games(novels) less fun and that you can't really PLAY them and yet won't consider a 1 time $10 to help make what seems to be a good game already, a great one futher down by buying it.

And yes confirmed already 16 mods on nexus with a tool: BepInEx (info on nexus), so it's just going to get better as the dev releases the official tool and modders get a hold of it.

I'm just saying help the guy out for a good game, compared to the rest of the usual stuff we get here this is a diamond not so in the ruff and already starting to show it's shine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just IMHO.

Last edited:

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
listen guys i know you might dislike/hate my words ...but ..we are all horney and it's bad and wrong thing to be horny all time...but please this is bad we need to update and fix our selvs before it's too late !!

• Haha
Reactions: LeftyPR
Mar 16, 2018
Is this the same as the steam version? Says no sexual content but Steam version says it does have it
TL;DR - Yes, the Steam version and the version on this site are exactly the same (assuming you are comparing builds with the same version number).

Steam and F95 just have different definitions of what constitutes "adult content". Steam pretty much considers anything with any nudity at all adult content. For F95, it's pretty much assumed everything on here is going to at least have nudity somewhere, so the "no sexual content" flag is more about actually seeing scenes where the characters are intimate.

Reactions: lucas771

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
It is surprising how fast this game is updated, the truth is, I would like the physics to be modified more in creative mode, I think it is by far the best attribute in the game. For example I would like to be able to give it more definition, more vascular, more muscle mass, in the arms, shoulders, etc. It would be very sexy.
I see you are a man of culture as well, good sir.

Reactions: Deadshot1984

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
"the next step for the modding implementation is to release the official modding tools to the public"

They're about to unleash forces they can't comprehend.
Mod tools for a small budget game? I'm impressed. I just hope their tools will enable animation editing, for obvious reasons.

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
I dreamed of a game like this a long time ago. This game won my heart. Next month I'll buy it on Steam.
7,97 € isnt money for a dream. :love:

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Some screens I took testing the skin/hair color variation mod.

Gamincest

Dec 6, 2017
Woah, it was in my steam wish list. An adult game but with good gameplay reviews, thanks for posting here I will be able to have look into it. If I like I would buy on steam.
(y)

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Hmm, tried to buy it, but it got deleted for my country. Does anyone have informations about this?
ANd just saw via Google Search, v0.784 got released. Man, they're fast as f*** with new updates.

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
plz add some sexual content, por favor! plz? per favore! lütfen? also needs some bug fix, still. Everytime when i play, im breaking the game :/ (cheating a lot :)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone have informations about this?
It's the age rating, a day or two ago it suddenly got marked as a adult game. New version here.
Your home is pretty dead...
They should be seen using the furniture sometimes, if not you can try summoning them with the pose menu.

Edit - Funiture isn't a word...
plz add some sexual content...
The developer (who isn't here) posted a FAQ with 0.780, sexual content may be added as DLC later. Although they also have another game to start working on after this ones done.

Last edited:

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
i install war party mod for 6 more companion, but i only got 5 in the game. did someone know how to change amount of the war party into 6 or more?

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
The mod page says you can adjust it in the config file, maybe check that.
thx. btw i got a little corection about movement detail for dagger weapon. the movement when they pull the dagger like they pull sword from the left side while the actual dagger on the right side. i hope there is another update about some logical detil like this in the future thanks

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Some screens I took testing the skin/hair color variation mod.

Maybe you need typical cow-like feet mod.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes