5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Looking good!

Great to see another full on lesbian game here, there are never enough of those!
cause many ppl love:
Once upon a time, a young man 18 yo, whose parents died in a car accident and go live with his aunt who have 6 daughters, and he sleep with the 7/day, :cry::cry: , so Devs like SS help us to run away forward to what we love. :love::love:

Reactions: Vanillafudge

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Very cool to see this! Seems like only yesterday you said you weren't ready to make your own game yet, but here we are!
At the time I said that, didn't think about making one, had a story and all, but, was just post it like I did with the Wanda story, but, now, glad I changed my mind, and you did put it in my mind to start of with :giggle: and what can I say, we needed more lesbian games on this site ;)

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Traveling back in time as a lesbian MC just to "rizz" moms so that they don't have kids is my kind of funny premise

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Looking really good! also let this be a example to Skynet, why throw away resources on terminators when it could has just send a hot lesbian to prevent John Connor for being born :WeSmart:
Skynet stocks rise as they send hot muscle mommies to the past to steal resistance member's moms.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Will there be any M/F sex too? And what about strap-on and futa?
At first SexyShelly had considered a bisexual contents.
But she made a poll on her other thread, and the majority of votes cast no interest for such contents.
So she discard it.

Don't know if there will be strap-on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote