5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
At first SexyShelly had considered a bisexual contents.
But she made a poll on her other thread, and the majority of votes cast no interest for such contents.
So she discard it.

Don't know if there will be strap-on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, there will be plenty of girl on girl sex toys action including strap-on action added, with three seasons of content, a lot will be added

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: EndlessNights

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
i really like the character models, too bad its lesbian only.

I will still play it tho, even tho i usually ignore such games, cuz it seems great.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
i really like the character models, too bad its lesbian only.

I will still play it tho, even tho i usually ignore such games, cuz it seems great.
Thank you, but, bit of a spoiler, The character model of fmc is actually me, my looks, my sense of humor (which I was worried that no one else would like my sense of humor) and I am writing it and making it what I would put myself in personally if I was in that situation, I am part of this lesbian world, so, making what i know best, will make me enjoy completing this game over the coming few years with different plots for each season, Season One is about Shelly's Future, Season Two is about Shelly's Past and Season Three is about Shelly's Present

You usually avoid lesbian games, I respect that, for me, I know the lesbian world better and I usually avoid male games, I love this community with lesbian role players, does not matter if they are female or male, this community is amazing, but, there is not many full on lesbian entertaining games out there written by a female for lesbian role players that doesn't have bs like blackmail or rape in it

If you like it after you play it, thank you <3

If you don't like it and not for you, then thank you again for trying, at least you you gave it a shot, that I respect <3

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Thank you, but, bit of a spoiler, The character model of fmc is actually me, my looks, my sense of humor (which I was worried that no one else would like my sense of humor) and I am writing it and making it what I would put myself in personally if I was in that situation, I am part of this lesbian world, so, making what i know best, will make me enjoy completing this game over the coming few years with different plots for each season, Season One is about Shelly's Future, Season Two is about Shelly's Past and Season Three is about Shelly's Present

You usually avoid lesbian games, I respect that, for me, I know the lesbian world better and I usually avoid male games, I love this community with lesbian role players, does not matter if they are female or male, this community is amazing, but, there is not many full on lesbian entertaining games out there written by a female for lesbian role players that doesn't have bs like blackmail or rape in it

If you like it after you play it, thank you <3

If you don't like it and not for you, then thank you again for trying, at least you you gave it a shot, that I respect <3
out of curiosity - are you lesbian or bi?
not a fan o lesbian stuff but gl with your game ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
This was fun! Really like the original concept and who doesn't like a sexy lesbian MC who is always horny! More please!

Will characters from other VNs be making cameo appearances? Or is that a secret? :censored:
Firstly thank you <3 she not always horny, she a flirter

All I will say about the cameos is, HanakoXVN gave me the blessing to add AC cameo, Shikharisfree gave me the blessing for NBIJ as you know, with being in the NBIJ as a character as well, I was not going to not add something about Kiara in it

There is a few devs I want to reach out and ask if it's okay to do a cameo, but I won't add cameos without the devs permission, so, you never know what you might see ;)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Firstly thank you <3 she not always horny, she a flirter

All I will say about the cameos is, HanakoXVN gave me the blessing to add AC cameo, Shikharisfree gave me the blessing for NBIJ as you know, with being in the NBIJ as a character as well, I was not going to not add something about Kiara in it

There is a few devs I want to reach out and ask if it's okay to do a cameo, but I won't add cameos without the devs permission, so, you never know what you might see ;)
That’s awesome you have some cameo surprises coming to your game, if I could make a request for one, I would love to see you add is Wanda from Ms Denver’s :love: and then you go back in time and seduce her and convert her to prevent her from getting married. Maybe pop doggy would let you use her since you do make beautiful sigs of her for his game.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
That’s awesome you have some cameo surprises coming to your game, if I could make a request for one, I would love to see you add is Wanda from Ms Denver’s :love: and then you go back in time and seduce her and convert her to prevent her from getting married. Maybe pop doggy would let you use her since you do make beautiful sigs of her for his game.
That's one of the couple I had in mind. Perhaps Gene becomes the Earth's supreme ruler and in order to stop him you must seduce Wanda before Gene is conceived. Oh the horror! I have been waiting to see a young Wanda for what feels like years.

• Red Heart

SamGuthrie

Jun 14, 2024
OK, I understand now why Shelly doesn't have a flying car.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sign says 5'2" but showing up on backdrop as 5'6"???? She must be standing on a stool. ;)

So who's the 1st target, beach girl or police lady?

Also, what happened to the spider?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Well, seeing MC's cruel intentions ... men need love too :mad:, all I can hope for is that the men in this game will make Shelly sweat hard to accomplish her missions. Women will not be easy to seduce by Shelly because men will keep them very satisfied. If you know what I mean :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Well, seeing MC's cruel intentions ... men need love too :mad:, all I can hope for is that the men in this game will make Shelly sweat hard to accomplish her missions. Women will not be easy to seduce by Shelly because men will keep them very satisfied. If you know what I mean :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
A female with the right touch, can turn any woman into a lesbian baby <3 :ROFLMAO:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Just got through playing it. Nice start! I like games such as this with a scifi sort of background to it. Also enjoyed the humor.

Definitely will keep track of progress of it.
Thank you<3

You will see more of Shelly & Triss time as between each time jump, as Shelly will return home, so you'll see more of the Cyber City, more of Triss and the other characters and meet a few new ones in Shelly's timeline

Next two episodes is set in 2127, then 4th episode is back in Shelly timeline, then 5th and 6th episode will be the next time jump and then 7th back at Shelly timeline and so on like that, it just means, extra 5 episodes are going to be added on season one from 12 episodes to 17 and then after them, it's season two about Shelly's past

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote