5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
That’s awesome you have some cameo surprises coming to your game, if I could make a request for one, I would love to see you add is Wanda from Ms Denver’s :love: and then you go back in time and seduce her and convert her to prevent her from getting married. Maybe pop doggy would let you use her since you do make beautiful sigs of her for his game.
It would be better if Shelly seduced Wanda after she's had her lovely daughters, so she could seduce them as well :D

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
2028.png

Show less
Episode 2 Part 1: Next Update - AUGUST OR LATE JULY
Episode 2 Part 2: - OCTOBER
Episode 3: Back To 3077 Shelly Own Timeline - DECEMBER CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Episode 4 Part 1: Next Time Jump - FEBRUARY
Episode 4 Part 2: - APRIL
Episode 5: Back To 3077 - JUNE - SHELLY & TRISS SUMMER VACATION
Episode 6 Part 1: Next Time Jump - AUGUST
Episode 6 Part 2: - OCTOBER
Episode 7: Back To 3077 - DECEMBER
Episode 8 Part 1: Time Jump - FEBRUARY
Episode 8 Part 2: - APRIL
Episode 9: Back To 3077 - JUNE
Episode 10 Part 1: Time Jump - AUGUST - THE FINAL WOMAN
Episode 10 Part 2: OCTOBER
After season one with saving the future is finished, future Michelle and future Triss will stay around to help present Triss and present Shelly within Shelly's own past
(subject to change)

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 3745099

Show less
Episode 2 Part 1: Next Update - AUGUST OR LATE JULY
Episode 2 Part 2: - OCTOBER
Episode 3: Back To 3077 Shelly Own Timeline - DECEMBER CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Episode 4 Part 1: Next Time Jump - FEBRUARY
Episode 4 Part 2: - APRIL
Episode 5: Back To 3077 - JUNE - SHELLY & TRISS SUMMER VACATION
Episode 6 Part 1: Next Time Jump - AUGUST
Episode 6 Part 2: - OCTOBER
Episode 7: Back To 3077 - DECEMBER
Episode 8 Part 1: Time Jump - FEBRUARY
Episode 8 Part 2: - APRIL
Episode 9: Back To 3077 - JUNE
Episode 10 Part 1: Time Jump - AUGUST - THE FINAL WOMAN
Episode 10 Part 2: OCTOBER
After season one with saving the future is finished, future Michelle and future Triss will stay around to help present Triss and present Shelly within Shelly's own past
(subject to change)
SexyShelly, are crazy?!
Giving ETA 2 years in advance?!
You like to live dangerously, to say the least. :)

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
SexyShelly, are crazy?!
Giving ETA 2 years in advance?!
You like to live dangerously, to say the least. :)
Because, it's not work for me, I am not doing this for money, I got a job, I already work, I am doing this because of my passion for art / graphics from a very early age, my love and respect for this community and a story I wrote 8 years ago, this is a hobby for me in my spare time, if it makes money, fantastic, means people love what I am making, if I have 0 supporter's, perfect, does not matter, as long as this community likes my novel, I will still continue to make it

The dates may differ down the road by a month a so, I can't see the future so I don't know, but, bi monthly at the moment is perfect for me, if that changes, I will let everyone know

If I ever get stuck or need advice, I have great people on here around me and most of them are devs with their novels, some have become good friends of mine that I respect, so if I ever get stuck, need advice, I have the best people to ask, if I ever need it

The only way I will stop or the novel is not finished is if something bad in real life happens to me

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Because, it's not work for me, I am not doing this for money, I got a job, I already work, I am doing this because of my passion for art / graphics from a very early age, my love and respect for this community and a story I wrote 8 years ago, this is a hobby for me in my spare time, if it makes money, fantastic, means people love what I am making, if I have 0 supporter's, perfect, does not matter, as long as this community likes my novel, I will still continue to make it

The dates may differ down the road by a month a so, I can't see the future so I don't know, but, bi monthly at the moment is perfect for me, if that changes, I will let everyone know

If I ever get stuck or need advice, I have great people on here around me and most of them are devs with their novels, some have become good friends of mine that I respect, so if I ever get stuck, need advice, I have the best people to ask, if I ever need it

The only way I will stop or the novel is not finished is if something bad in real life happens to me
I was partly joking :)

But, it is precisely because it's a hobby for you that I found it's bold of you to announce release schedule for the next 2 years.
Don't get me wrong.
It's not bad at all that you see this project as a hobby. In fact, I want to thank you.
Sharing a project passion with us take some courage. After all you expose a bit of yourself to the judgement of perfect strangers.
I totally understand if you can't meet the deadline.
That you have other priorities like your family, friends, job, even other hobbies. And that these priorities are more important than this game (and again, not a criticism they have to be given priority over a game).
But unfortunately, here there are people who don't understand that.
That think dev are just here to work tirelessly to give us games for free.
And these people will start to whine if you miss any deadline :-(.

I can't see the future
What?!
Didn't you said that Shelly from the game is in fact yourself?
If so, you can travel in the future and see which deadlines you will miss.
:LOL:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I was partly joking :)

But, it is precisely because it's a hobby for you that I found it's bold of you to announce release schedule for the next 2 years.
Don't get me wrong.
It's not bad at all that you see this project as a hobby. In fact, I want to thank you.
Sharing a project passion with us take some courage. After all you expose a bit of yourself to the judgement of perfect strangers.
I totally understand if you can't meet the deadline.
That you have other priorities like your family, friends, job, even other hobbies. And that these priorities are more important than this game (and again, not a criticism they have to be given priority over a game).

What?!
:LOL:
Thanks, I totally understand what you mean, I know, things can happen that may not allow me to keep on a deadline, that is mainly why I have put bi monthly updates and split the time jumps into two parts, which hopefully of time of posting, gives me the leeway of extra time needed, just in case something does happen

The post was my way to show everyone of what I have planned for season one, if it takes 2 years to complete then fantastic, if it takes a little longer, then, at least you all know where it's going and I won't just stop half way through, I want to bring out my art, my story telling and my imagination and parts of real me within this novel, which, makes me more honored that, people actually do like my story

My other hobbies is art and making wallpapers and drawing, so, I kind of have the passion to make scenes the way I do

That's usually games with straight paths in it? as for what I have seen, lesbian novels have a more relaxed community, I maybe wrong

Yes, Shelly and Michelle is the same person and yes, she is me, however, Michelle has Ziggy, Shelly does not, so Michelle knows more :ROFLMAO: even knowing Michelle beating the crap out of Ziggy at the moment (makes sense in next episode, I think it's funny, not sure how other people will see it) :ROFLMAO: hope you are not confused :LOL:

Wait, What?! I was about to post the exact words you said
He's a physic o_O

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote