5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
That’s awesome you have some cameo surprises coming to your game, if I could make a request for one, I would love to see you add is Wanda from Ms Denver’s :love: and then you go back in time and seduce her and convert her to prevent her from getting married. Maybe pop doggy would let you use her since you do make beautiful sigs of her for his game.
It would be better if Shelly seduced Wanda after she's had her lovely daughters, so she could seduce them as well :D

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
2028.png

Show less
Episode 2 Part 1: Next Update - AUGUST OR LATE JULY
Episode 2 Part 2: - OCTOBER
Episode 3: Back To 3077 Shelly Own Timeline - DECEMBER CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Episode 4 Part 1: Next Time Jump - FEBRUARY
Episode 4 Part 2: - APRIL
Episode 5: Back To 3077 - JUNE - SHELLY & TRISS SUMMER VACATION
Episode 6 Part 1: Next Time Jump - AUGUST
Episode 6 Part 2: - OCTOBER
Episode 7: Back To 3077 - DECEMBER
Episode 8 Part 1: Time Jump - FEBRUARY
Episode 8 Part 2: - APRIL
Episode 9: Back To 3077 - JUNE
Episode 10 Part 1: Time Jump - AUGUST - THE FINAL WOMAN
Episode 10 Part 2: OCTOBER
After season one with saving the future is finished, future Michelle and future Triss will stay around to help present Triss and present Shelly within Shelly's own past
(subject to change)

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 3745099

Show less
Episode 2 Part 1: Next Update - AUGUST OR LATE JULY
Episode 2 Part 2: - OCTOBER
Episode 3: Back To 3077 Shelly Own Timeline - DECEMBER CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Episode 4 Part 1: Next Time Jump - FEBRUARY
Episode 4 Part 2: - APRIL
Episode 5: Back To 3077 - JUNE - SHELLY & TRISS SUMMER VACATION
Episode 6 Part 1: Next Time Jump - AUGUST
Episode 6 Part 2: - OCTOBER
Episode 7: Back To 3077 - DECEMBER
Episode 8 Part 1: Time Jump - FEBRUARY
Episode 8 Part 2: - APRIL
Episode 9: Back To 3077 - JUNE
Episode 10 Part 1: Time Jump - AUGUST - THE FINAL WOMAN
Episode 10 Part 2: OCTOBER
After season one with saving the future is finished, future Michelle and future Triss will stay around to help present Triss and present Shelly within Shelly's own past
(subject to change)
SexyShelly, are crazy?!
Giving ETA 2 years in advance?!
You like to live dangerously, to say the least. :)

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
SexyShelly, are crazy?!
Giving ETA 2 years in advance?!
You like to live dangerously, to say the least. :)
Because, it's not work for me, I am not doing this for money, I got a job, I already work, I am doing this because of my passion for art / graphics from a very early age, my love and respect for this community and a story I wrote 8 years ago, this is a hobby for me in my spare time, if it makes money, fantastic, means people love what I am making, if I have 0 supporter's, perfect, does not matter, as long as this community likes my novel, I will still continue to make it

The dates may differ down the road by a month a so, I can't see the future so I don't know, but, bi monthly at the moment is perfect for me, if that changes, I will let everyone know

If I ever get stuck or need advice, I have great people on here around me and most of them are devs with their novels, some have become good friends of mine that I respect, so if I ever get stuck, need advice, I have the best people to ask, if I ever need it

The only way I will stop or the novel is not finished is if something bad in real life happens to me

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Because, it's not work for me, I am not doing this for money, I got a job, I already work, I am doing this because of my passion for art / graphics from a very early age, my love and respect for this community and a story I wrote 8 years ago, this is a hobby for me in my spare time, if it makes money, fantastic, means people love what I am making, if I have 0 supporter's, perfect, does not matter, as long as this community likes my novel, I will still continue to make it

The dates may differ down the road by a month a so, I can't see the future so I don't know, but, bi monthly at the moment is perfect for me, if that changes, I will let everyone know

If I ever get stuck or need advice, I have great people on here around me and most of them are devs with their novels, some have become good friends of mine that I respect, so if I ever get stuck, need advice, I have the best people to ask, if I ever need it

The only way I will stop or the novel is not finished is if something bad in real life happens to me
I was partly joking :)

But, it is precisely because it's a hobby for you that I found it's bold of you to announce release schedule for the next 2 years.
Don't get me wrong.
It's not bad at all that you see this project as a hobby. In fact, I want to thank you.
Sharing a project passion with us take some courage. After all you expose a bit of yourself to the judgement of perfect strangers.
I totally understand if you can't meet the deadline.
That you have other priorities like your family, friends, job, even other hobbies. And that these priorities are more important than this game (and again, not a criticism they have to be given priority over a game).
But unfortunately, here there are people who don't understand that.
That think dev are just here to work tirelessly to give us games for free.
And these people will start to whine if you miss any deadline :-(.

I can't see the future
What?!
Didn't you said that Shelly from the game is in fact yourself?
If so, you can travel in the future and see which deadlines you will miss.
:LOL:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I was partly joking :)

But, it is precisely because it's a hobby for you that I found it's bold of you to announce release schedule for the next 2 years.
Don't get me wrong.
It's not bad at all that you see this project as a hobby. In fact, I want to thank you.
Sharing a project passion with us take some courage. After all you expose a bit of yourself to the judgement of perfect strangers.
I totally understand if you can't meet the deadline.
That you have other priorities like your family, friends, job, even other hobbies. And that these priorities are more important than this game (and again, not a criticism they have to be given priority over a game).

What?!
:LOL:
Thanks, I totally understand what you mean, I know, things can happen that may not allow me to keep on a deadline, that is mainly why I have put bi monthly updates and split the time jumps into two parts, which hopefully of time of posting, gives me the leeway of extra time needed, just in case something does happen

The post was my way to show everyone of what I have planned for season one, if it takes 2 years to complete then fantastic, if it takes a little longer, then, at least you all know where it's going and I won't just stop half way through, I want to bring out my art, my story telling and my imagination and parts of real me within this novel, which, makes me more honored that, people actually do like my story

My other hobbies is art and making wallpapers and drawing, so, I kind of have the passion to make scenes the way I do

That's usually games with straight paths in it? as for what I have seen, lesbian novels have a more relaxed community, I maybe wrong

Yes, Shelly and Michelle is the same person and yes, she is me, however, Michelle has Ziggy, Shelly does not, so Michelle knows more :ROFLMAO: even knowing Michelle beating the crap out of Ziggy at the moment (makes sense in next episode, I think it's funny, not sure how other people will see it) :ROFLMAO: hope you are not confused :LOL:

Wait, What?! I was about to post the exact words you said
He's a physic o_O

Last edited:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
SORRY, Save Error BUG Happening

Hey all

I apologize that I have to post this, as I was hoping no errors happen with my novel, but, I apologize

I have been testing Episode Two and coming up with no bugs or errors, it all works, just waiting for the final scenes to finish rendering then, the update is ready, that all has gone really well and release schedule will be posted this weekend with this month release

Why I am making this post, is because of THE BAD NEWS, while testing it with episode one saves I am getting a load save error message coming up, this is because, I corrected some dialogue issues, where Sam says something to Shelly in episode one, but, it had Triss name on that dialogue by error that I originally missed, so I corrected that and corrected a couple of spellings that I missed

So now because of this, the scripts in episode one has changed since the original update was released and this is why your old saves will have an error bug and won't load

I am trying to see if I am able to find a way for them to work, but not sure if there is a fix without, just going back to the original text mistakes in episode one

As episode two is nearly ready, just got some scenes to finish rendering then, it's ready, but, if I am unable to fix this old save file error, I will have to add a save file with the update so you all can start from the end of Episode one
There is no other bugs and if you make a save in episode two, you can still load your save as normal, this is just that episode one saves made within the original update

This is not delaying the release, do not worry about that, the release schedule will be posted this weekend
If you play and save from the beginning in this new update with episode one part, you, will not get any bugs and any saves you make will still load as normal

I apologize, I only found this out this morning after doing some tests while waiting for the final scenes to finish rendering, but, from now on, if I miss a spelling after release, I am not going back to change it with the next update, otherwise this would happen all over again, I will now, leave the finished parts, alone

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Screenshot 2024-07-02 213113.png
I have Added New Update option on the main menu, this allows you to jump straight to the new content instead of replaying episode one because of the old saves issue, you can still play from beginning if you like, still make new saves and new saves will load, but, the option is there now for anyone that wants to go straight into Episode 2, I will keep this feature on the game and update it for every update release

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
SORRY, Save Error BUG Happening

Hey all

I apologize that I have to post this, as I was hoping no errors happen with my novel, but, I apologize

I have been testing Episode Two and coming up with no bugs or errors, it all works, just waiting for the final scenes to finish rendering then, the update is ready, that all has gone really well and release schedule will be posted this weekend with this month release

Why I am making this post, is because of THE BAD NEWS, while testing it with episode one saves I am getting a load save error message coming up, this is because, I corrected some dialogue issues, where Sam says something to Shelly in episode one, but, it had Triss name on that dialogue by error that I originally missed, so I corrected that and corrected a couple of spellings that I missed

So now because of this, the scripts in episode one has changed since the original update was released and this is why your old saves will have an error bug and won't load

I am trying to see if I am able to find a way for them to work, but not sure if there is a fix without, just going back to the original text mistakes in episode one

As episode two is nearly ready, just got some scenes to finish rendering then, it's ready, but, if I am unable to fix this old save file error, I will have to add a save file with the update so you all can start from the end of Episode one
There is no other bugs and if you make a save in episode two, you can still load your save as normal, this is just that episode one saves made within the original update

This is not delaying the release, do not worry about that, the release schedule will be posted this weekend
If you play and save from the beginning in this new update with episode one part, you, will not get any bugs and any saves you make will still load as normal

I apologize, I only found this out this morning after doing some tests while waiting for the final scenes to finish rendering, but, from now on, if I miss a spelling after release, I am not going back to change it with the next update, otherwise this would happen all over again, I will now, leave the finished parts, alone
Don't be to harsh on yourself for that.
Sure, it's always suck a bit to have to restart a new game because old saves don't work with a new update.
But
  1. Erare Humanum Est.
  2. It's happen with the second update. It's not like if we are losing hours of play.
  3. Issues like that should be expected in a WIP game.
    If players are unhappy with that, they just have to wait until the game is completed.
  4. You aren't the first dev with this issue.
  5. The game is free. We are lucky you give it to us.
I have never coded with Ren'py.
But I'm just surprised that the issues was caused by the correction of labels in dialogs.
What I have understanding when a similar issue has happened in other games, is that it was caused by the introduction of new variables that aren't properly initialized when one load an old save.
Because these variables don't exist in older saves.
Are you sure you didn't introduced some new variables at the same time as you were correcting the dialogs?

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Don't be to harsh on yourself for that.
Sure, it's always suck a bit to have to restart a new game because old saves don't work with a new update.
But
  1. Erare Humanum Est.
  2. It's happen with the second update. It's not like if we are losing hours of play.
  3. Issues like that should be expected in a WIP game.
    If players are unhappy with that, they just have to wait until the game is completed.
  4. You aren't the first dev with this issue.
  5. The game is free. We are lucky you give it to us.
I have never coded with Ren'py.
But I'm just surprised that the issues was caused by the correction of labels in dialogs.
What I have understanding when a similar issue has happened in other games, is that it was caused by the introduction of new variables that aren't properly initialized when one load an old save.
Because these variables don't exist in older saves.
Are you sure you didn't introduced some new variables at the same time as you were correcting the dialogs?
The only new new thing I added was a jump to episode 2 at the end of episode 1 because episode 2 was on a different ren'py page as each episode is within their own folders, but, that should not have caused the issue I don't think, the error I was getting with original save was the scripts has changed, apart from that and correction with changing Sam's line that had Triss saying it and couple of spellings, that's all I touched

I been testing the game throughout episode 2 with the new choices added when I added them to make sure, was getting no issues, just as soon as I tested it with episode one save, I got the issue

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 498, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

But, I am pretty sure, that, just adding jump to episode 2 at the end of the script of episode 1 would not cause that issue,

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
2156.png

All scenes now complete, just doing test playthrough, release schedule is as follows within early morning on the following dates
Shelly's Inspiration: Friday 12th July 2024

Shelly's Supporter: Friday 19th July 2024

Shelly's Helper: Monday 22nd July 2024

Free Members: Thursday 25th July 2024

PUBLIC RELEASE: Friday 26th July 2024
Still to come: Episode 2 Part 2 coming this October but, expect that in September and Episode 3 - Decembers Shelly & Triss Christmas Vacation, with full public release by Friday 13th December, more information on these will be released within the coming weeks

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote