5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
But the dialogue is just so messed up. There's really no punctuations and you can't tell the difference between thoughts and spoken dialogue since it is all written the exact same. The MC just comes across as this sex-crazed pervert, which is a bit off-putting. They hit on everyone, and it's not like "Hey baby, come here often?" type deal, it's like almost borderline sexual harassment. It's just too much for me personally.
IMO it's quite complicated to build a script on the idea of "fun and entertaining". Sex for fun removes emotional ties, which I think implies that the next second you've already forgotten, had a good time but that's all.
The challenge would be in such a scenario to maintain the player's interest, each new mission of Shelly's should offer something new. Drama or not, both paths are equally complicated to develop.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I'm here for the silly times.
Me too. It's very clear this game is a fun project and SexyShelly tries out herself with DAZ and Ren'Py. It's a good game for what it is. Maybe in the future she'll make a more serious game, but that doesn't mean one can't enjoy this game here. All of us who enjoys said silly times once a while are happy to have such games around. I'm a backer for a reason and I wish SexyShelly all the luck with her game.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I'm here for the silly times.

There are plenty of serious games around so i've now got a couple of lesbian themed games with humour in them to lighten things up.
There is a risk that the scenes will repeat themselves, the same pattern, Shelly being a woman, her relationships being with women, possibly not crossing a certain red line. The desire to keep a good image for her gender could limit the variety of scenes :unsure:
I'd personally like Shelly to meet a nympho, one that shocks her to death :ROFLMAO:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
IMO it's quite complicated to build a script on the idea of "fun and entertaining". Sex for fun removes emotional ties, which I think implies that the next second you've already forgotten, had a good time but that's all.
The challenge would be in such a scenario to maintain the player's interest, each new mission of Shelly's should offer something new. Drama or not, both paths are equally complicated to develop.
Making a entertaining story with a sense of humor with no drama bs, as everyone gets all the drama bs from the real world, stories / games are meant for you to escape reality for a period of time, relax, smile, laugh and just forget the crap that's within the real world

I have not even gotten into the story yet, there is so much of the story to tell, to show, to play out throughout every update, I have only done one simple time jump within 3 episodes, there's so much more time jumps to come and they are different to each other, different type of personalities, different scenarios, different outcomes

Shelly not easy sex maniac, like some may think, she open with a positive view on life, but, one thing, you should also look at, there is two Shelly's in this story, one present and one future, both Shelly's are different to each other, both are still flirters, but future Shelly is more calmer, down to Earth, present Shelly, will be future Shelly one day

Drama, There will be darker scenes coming, heck, I have not even touched these yet and they are coming

Sex scenes, Stay loyal to Triss with it's own extra story or be open and have sex, but, here is the biggest but, Shelly does not have sex with everyone or just anyone, she gets to know them, be friends with them, take JoJo, she never slept with JoJo, didn't have to

As for Septimus (alien mans name) there encounters will always be funny as fuck

There is a risk that the scenes will repeat themselves,
No scene will repeat itself, every time line is different to each other, I have only done one time jump, wait for the next one in the Amazon where the Amazon ladies are at war with the Amazon men, there is a story to it, a plot to play out, heck, the Amazon female that Shelly needs to protect is the leader of the Amazon women tribe and she's a bitch from hell

Why do you think it's called Shelly's Future Past? the story tells the life of Shelly, past, present and future, where she becomes the person she is in the future (future Michelle) something changes her and it's all part of the story

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Me too. It's very clear this game is a fun project and SexyShelly tries out herself with DAZ and Ren'Py. It's a good game for what it is. Maybe in the future she'll make a more serious game, but that doesn't mean one can't enjoy this game here. All of us who enjoys said silly times once a while are happy to have such games around. I'm a backer for a reason and I wish SexyShelly all the luck with her game.
In about 4 years, If I only do the first two seasons of SFP, then, there is one other story I want to tell, one with a lure between Mars / Tomb Raider / Horizon Zero / Fallout, all mixed into one story with Shelly still being the mc and still being a lesbian only game (sorry nexer) that would be 50/50 of serious and have sense of humor as well

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I just stumbled upon this game so I'll give it a try, it's very rare to see female protag with lesbian genre specific games. The additional rarity is the incorporation on lesbian foot fetish/worship..can't get everything lol..here's to your success on the game dev.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I did warned you about giving release dates too much in advance, didn't I?
And guess what, you can't keep your word, and want to deliver the next update BEFORE the deadline?
Unacceptable!
:ROFLMAO:

But seriously, do as you feel most comfortable.
It's mainly because, the normal update without the Halloween part is nearly finished and thought, ask, if people wanted it in September or release in October with the Halloween update

I know, I have got to learn to slow down and release bi monthly, but, I have passion, maybe too much :unsure:

Reactions: damnedfrog
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes