5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Aliens? Did the universe answer Shelly's wish to get probed? :LOL:
Where did they get the money to buy such a big house? o_O Sell their organs? :)
Spoiler: Shelly and Sophie parents were billionairess with a major business, her parents were murdered and Shelly has only just started to spend her money, why Michelle mentioned it when they were at JoJo's house after the beach

Aliens is part of the Halloween update and yeah, pretty much, some probing may happen :alien::giggle::alien:

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Spoiler: Shelly and Sophie parents were billionairess with a major business, her parents were murdered and Shelly has only just started to spend her money, why Michelle mentioned it when they were at JoJo's house after the beach

Aliens is part of the Halloween update and yeah, pretty much, some probing may happen :alien::giggle::alien:
"So, are we going to start with the probing?"
"..."
"You are going to probe me, right? That's why you abducted me, isn't?"
"???"
"Isn't that what you aliens do? Probe people?"
"...that's rude. That's what you humans think off us? Just because a couple of teenagers once got drunk, stole a spaceship and behaved in a really immature way doesn't mean all of us are like that."
"Sorry..."
"We actually need your help saving our galaxy."
"o_O"

Their surname isn't Wayne, is it? :)

Last edited:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
"So, are we going to start with the probing?"
"..."
"You are going to probe me, right? That's why you abducted me, isn't?"
"???"
"Isn't that what you aliens do? Probe people?"
"...that's rude. That's what you humans think off us? Just because a couple of teenagers once got drunk, stole a spaceship and behaved in really immature way doesn't mean all of us are like that."
"Sorry..."
"We actually need your help saving our galaxy."
"o_O"

Their surname isn't Wayne, is it? :)
Nah, nothing like that, because the next update is all Halloween themed and a lot more funnier compared to this recent update, as this update was all about Sophie and to show a different / more loving side to Shelly, the next update is to bring it back down but with a Halloween theme to it and the beginning of the next time jump as well

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Nah, nothing like that, because the next update is all Halloween themed and a lot more funnier compared to this recent update, as this update was all about Sophie and to show a different / more loving side to Shelly, the next update is to bring it back down but with a Halloween theme to it and the beginning of the next time jump as well
OK. At first I thought it will lead to the next part of the story and was wondering how it's going to fit in. :) Then I remembered the line about probing. :LOL: Hence my first post about the aliens.

The photo shoot was nice. :) Wouldn't mind a continuation, with Sophie. ;)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Well that was nice seeing different facets of the main character especially in a setting that feels has more consequences for her. Weird though that two games I follow got darker scenes in them in 24 hours. If this game was like Give me a Sun, there would be a link to a song in the corner during a particular scene. In my head it would be this link: Warning the song is violent and deals with sexual abuse. It's the same song that came to my mind while playing that other game and I also posted it in that thread.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes