5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Shelly sister is getting married but with no kids (yet) but, her sister, Sophie plays a huge part in the next update which will be live on Patreon tomorrow (few hours) and public update next Friday 13th, so, you will see more of her sister, will she do anything with her sister? not incest, the next update you will understand why, but, they will do exhibitionism segments together and sexy photoshoots together

Shelly has one sister, named, Sophie, she is 18 and they are close as sisters can be, which you will see why in the next update

Shelly not horny, she's a flirter ;) :LOL: :love::giggle:
So she has two sisters. A younger sister and an older one. OK. :) Can she do something to with the other sister then? :LOL:
Yeah, Shelly just likes to take the flirting to it's conclusion.;) :p :D

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
So she has two sisters. A younger sister and an older one. OK. :) Can she do something to with the other sister then? :LOL:
Yeah, Shelly just likes to take the flirting to it's conclusion.;) :p :D
Younger sister only, Shelly is the oldest, Sophie is the one that they were talking about in the car at the beginning about, getting married and being pregnant, Triss has the older sister and younger brother

Yep, it's Shelly's personality, she likes to flirt, if other females flirt back, she likes them naked and wet :whistle:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Younger sister only, Shelly is the oldest, Sophie is the one that they were talking about in the car at the beginning about, getting married and being pregnant, Triss has the older sister and younger brother

Yep, it's Shelly's personality, she likes to flirt, if other females flirt back, she likes them naked and wet :whistle:
OK, I get it now. Only one sister. :) It's after midnight in my country, so I'm getting slow on the uptake. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Hm, maybe you should give the links to a mod to update them. So you can be listed at the "Latest Updates". I don't know how it works, but I think it has to be the mods when you want to have a push there.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Hm, maybe you should give the links to a mod to update them. So you can be listed at the "Latest Updates". I don't know how it works, but I think it has to be the mods when you want to have a push there.
When a dev updates the links, they report them for the mods, which the mods adds the links for Gofile, as soon as the mod has updated their part, the game gets put within the latest updates anyway, I reported mine as soon as I updated the thread, but, still waiting for the mod on their part

MalkavianVamp

Feb 22, 2023
When a dev updates the links, they report them for the mods, which the mods adds the links for Gofile, as soon as the mod has updated their part, the game gets put within the latest updates anyway, I reported mine as soon as I updated the thread, but, still waiting for the mod on their part
Thanks for game I am enjoying it so far , wish you success in future updates and may you have good health in future , Amen

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Coming within Episode 3 Part 2 update in October, I have added a new scene reply gui to the main menu, where you can replay certain segments, scenes are locked by default, but, once you have seen them, they become unlocked

Only added and made this the last couple of days, is not added within this new update today, but, will be on the next update
Screenshot 2024-09-10 185124.png
Screenshot 2024-09-11 191018.png

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShellysFuturePast-EP3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Coming within Episode 3 Part 2 update in October, I have added a new scene reply gui to the main menu, where you can replay certain segments, scenes are locked by default, but, once you have seen them, they become unlocked

Only added and made this the last couple of days, is not added within this new update today, but, will be on the next update
View attachment 4026003
View attachment 4026004
SS.png

• Red Heart

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Playing the new chapter now.
Hey, where is the selfcest scene?! :LOL:
Louise is pretty. :) Any sexy times ahead? :giggle:
Atlantis? Mars? Moon? Don't tease us! We want to see it!!! (And the sexy alien chicks. ;)) And wasn't there a film about the Moon being a space ship not that long ago? I haven't watched it. It wasn't supposedly very good.

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes