VN Ren'Py Shelter [Build 37] [Raus]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

watota

Oct 21, 2020
Si matas los monstrous personalmente (sin ayuda de Rune, creo) te da puntos de confianza/activo y te desbloquea la opcion de Rune pasivo en el final.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
I don't have it, I just played the recent public version for Max after taking a break from Shelter. Barry is still #1 but really enjoyed replaying Runes route
I've had this theory for a while that Max isn't actually Max and it's all due to how Max, at least in the latest public build, shouldn't be alive. I know the answers are in the latest update or the next and it's killing me!

Reactions: CardFighterVanguard

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I've had this theory for a while that Max isn't actually Max and it's all due to how Max, at least in the latest public build, shouldn't be alive. I know the answers are in the latest update or the next and it's killing me!
The fact you blatantly talk about Spoilers without Hide / Mark them as Spoiler (often), Shows a lot about your personality.
Hope you enjoy it :KEK:

Jun 5, 2019
The fact you blatantly talk about Spoilers without Hide / Mark them as Spoiler (often), Shows a lot about your personality.
Hope you enjoy it :KEK:
Nice to see you back its been like what over 8 months ?

Don't know where all your resentment and prejudice coming from, thinking you are a "TOP dog" and need to talk down "sub/bottoms"?
It's a FVN about Canines, I'd take Dog / Wolf Knot over boring human dicks any day. (I'm a switch but that has nothing to do with it.)
And there's no "Scheduled update" for topping Rune/Burry, Raus just said want to add those down the line.
So what happened to you saying Raus had no plans for a topping scene? Did you replay it yet?

Jun 5, 2019
Yeah that is a pretty good hint. Right now I'm on a telegram chat because it has some good updates for VN I play, but again its telegram. If they post the recent up date for shelter there , I'll make a mega link to post it here.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LeperDrag
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes