VN Ren'Py Shelter [Build 37] [Raus]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
What am I doing wrong lmao... I can't figure out how to get the bottoming scene because I can't kill a monster myself and I haven't seen anything else new, either...

Jun 5, 2019
What am I doing wrong lmao... I can't figure out how to get the bottoming scene because I can't kill a monster myself and I haven't seen anything else new, either...
You are going to have to follow this guide word for word

To see that new scene, you have to have Rune's eye gem quest completed (so make sure you catch the eye when Rune throws it at you) and choose to kill the first Monster of the night with your own hands in the baths.

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
You are going to have to follow this guide word for word

To see that new scene, you have to have Rune's eye gem quest completed (so make sure you catch the eye when Rune throws it at you) and choose to kill the first Monster of the night with your own hands in the baths.
Ah, I see. Thanks.

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
Got to it, and that one person earlier was right lmao how the hell can they be fucking when they just explicitly stated his ribs are busted, among other things

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Got to it, and that one person earlier was right lmao how the hell can they be fucking when they just explicitly stated his ribs are busted, among other things
Hate to agree but common sense and logic already left this game after couple of bad ends. I think that mc do some sort of time travel with help of alons powers each time he fucks up and he saves his power and learned skills. So after couple of fuck ups mc became the avatar of whole shelter vn who can control all types of mana and used healing mana to heal his ribs.
Seriously he even lauchen his body in air like rocket with mana and after landing he was fine in cooper route

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Is there any more content (or a story path) with that angry rottweiler (Teak?) that absolutely hates the MC? I was waiting for his path for so long, and dev was always working on the others.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Is there any more content (or a story path) with that angry rottweiler (Teak?) that absolutely hates the MC? I was waiting for his path for so long, and dev was always working on the others.
Not yet. Right now Raus focused with work on Max route if i am not mistaken he will work on max route until the end of year. Maybe in next year we will see teak's route or alon's route

Mau70000

Oct 17, 2019
Will Teak actually have a route? I can't really think how him and MC will get together at this point
I asked the same thing a long time ago at the shelter discord.
Iirc, at the time raus said he would have a side-route, like cooper or thistle. The game has changed a lot since then, so idk if he has the same plans right now, from a quick search on discord i found that a lot more ppl hate him now... since he won as the most hated dog in the popularity contest held on twitter.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
I asked the same thing a long time ago at the shelter discord.
Iirc, at the time raus said he would have a side-route, like cooper or thistle. The game has changed a lot since then, so idk if he has the same plans right now, from a quick search on discord i found that a lot more ppl hate him now... since he won as the most hated dog in the popularity contest held on twitter.
That's probably because people see that he is aggressive towards mc unlike other dogs. He have some mental trauma from his past. He was a slave fighter who killed a lot of dogs on arena fights with nickname Brutus. He somehow managed to escape his master and joined shelter.

Jun 5, 2019
That's probably because people see that he is aggressive towards mc unlike other dogs. He have some mental trauma from his past. He was a slave fighter who killed a lot of dogs on arena fights with nickname Brutus. He somehow managed to escape his master and joined shelter.
I just don't see Tweak getting a main route, probably a side route but with MC's 4th wall breaking powers anything is possible. Side note, Raus is also working on dildos and the first production will be based on Alon. Even if Raus doesn't say it, with how popular Alon keeps getting he might end up getting a main route for his backstory but his route will be the final one once every other factor and development of Shelter is completed first.

shinghan

Feb 1, 2021
Is there a console code to increase the number of save slots? It's really annoying having really limited slots.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes