VN Ren'Py Shelter [Build 37] [Raus]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
About cg. I like everything but the pony tail is really make whole picture bad. It looks like shit on face. It not even matches color of mc's hair mc is blonde

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
Did anyone do the 'delete your data' thing? I want to see all the dialogue and the drawing (which I assume is some poorly drawn edgy anime-y thing based on what Alon's like) but I'm too worried lmao I do NOT want to go through all of that again

Victor.vr

Dec 12, 2022
I have a question, on September 11, 2020, raus announced a second scene of the "Dong" of Alón, does anyone know what happened, did I miss something?

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
or i could ask straight from the source where i KNOW actual ppl who like this are reading it. on reddit or quora any troll could answer. here the chances are infinitely lower, since to click on this you probably already like this stuff.

this is not rocket science.
Alright, you do you but at least lemme tell you that asking furry person if they are attracted to real animals is straight up offensive

BubbaNoName

Apr 25, 2019
I've been a huge fan of this game since about V10. I love it, and it is one of the few games older games I still wait patiently for each month. I Love the balance of silly and serious, stupid and smart. I think Raus has woven a interesting world with compelling stories. I was not prepared for Burry's Backstory. Runes backstory wasn't as shocking, but still very sad. I expect that Max's story is going to be a pretty hard read as well, given the little I know of his brother. I really hope Raus give Alon a backstory as well. Sadly, I don't think I'm going to get all the answers I want before Raus finishes the story, but maybe Shelter II will happen? I don't always agree with How Raus worked a couple points, sort of forcing me down paths I would have willingly gone down, but I'm for the most part ok with these choices... (However, if Raus goes where I think he's going with certain person in regards to the night events in the tower, I might not be able to ever forgive him...).

But, There is one point of contention to which I have to voice my... disbelief? incredulity? failure to suspend my disbelief?

In the morning, your mana skills are considered Rusty, and you are concerned about pushing yourself too much so you have enough mana for the night's event. By mid-afternoon, you've pushed yourself beyond what you had planned, and are running low, plus there are a number of comments about buring too much alien mana, especially being so out of practice. By Mid Evening, things have been going good, and you relax, get drunk, burn a bunch more mana and pretty much exhausted by the day's events. Then everything goes pear shaped, and you are now in a fight for your life. Adrenalin kicks in, and for the next Hour? two? you are in fight after fight with creatures that could end your life at any moment, and some of your friends don't make it. You burn charge after charge after charge of alien mana just to stay alive, This has to take a great toll on your body over time, but worse as you are out of practice...It's a lot like Running 3 Triathlons in a single day without any training in years to run one. This alone should kill you... Adrenalin can do some amazing things, but it isn't going to last forever. Finally you reach your goal, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and after all of this, the Shelter is saved, Adrenalin faded, bones broken and mended, exhausted, drained, burnt, fried, covered in blood, bile, and bit of who knows what... And the first thing you're gonna do... IS TO HAVE SEX? Raus... Please... Let Luke have a Day to recover... Find a way to fit the sex scene in later... I can't imaging after all of that, not immediately collapsing into a near lifeless lump and passing out for days...

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2019
- new public patch
This update was good, like really good. Plus the world building and the access to past lives Raus did was nice. I was also shocked by what he said at the end of the build as well so looking forward to the rest of the games development.

Reactions: watota

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
This update was good, like really good. Plus the world building and the access to past lives Raus did was nice. I was also shocked by what he said at the end of the build as well so looking forward to the rest of the games development.
I thought that the whole thing about this update is to make rune bottom scene and since i already got top scene so rune's route is finished. So there is actually a new plot *suprise pikachu face*

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
I haven't played the update yet but who's Acri?

Also, is the aftermath of the top and bottom scene/route different at the end?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes