VN Ren'Py Shelter [Build 37] [Raus]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Just realised we didn't get V25 which was released for patreon at start of August.
Normally it goes public middle of the month (might be earlier depending oh the awoo),
Anyone knows what happened / what has changed?

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
Just realised we didn't get V25 which was released for patreon at start of August.
Normally it goes public middle of the month (might be earlier depending oh the awoo),
Anyone knows what happened / what has changed?
Per twitter pinned post:

"Awoo! Shelter build v25 is up on Patreon! Continuing Rune's night. Next build in September, so we're not doing the awoo campaign this month. No need to awoo. Unless you really want to!"

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Per twitter pinned post:

"Awoo! Shelter build v25 is up on Patreon! Continuing Rune's night. Next build in September, so we're not doing the awoo campaign this month. No need to awoo. Unless you really want to!"
That doesn't explain anything....
Do they only release public build after next Patron build is released, when there's no "awoo campaign"?

I thought Patron release at the start of the month, and by the end of the month it goes public, "awoo campaign" is to shorten from there.

Last edited:

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
That doesn't explain anything....
Do they only release public build after next Patron build is released, when there's no "awoo campaign"?

I thought Patron release at the start of the month, and by the end of the month it goes public, "awoo campaign" is to shorten from there.
Hm I'm not really sure what answer you're looking for considering that the creator had also posted the public release date for itch.

Related Tweet(?):

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hm I'm not really sure what answer you're looking for considering that the creator had also posted the public release date for itch.

Related Tweet(?):
I simply wanted to know when the Public V25 would be released,
as the dev never specify the public release date - Yes they said "next update in September", but is it for Patreon or Public build? and when in September?

Edit: I thought Public builds were always in the same month with Patreon builds, according to the tweet, Public will be in the next month from now on?

But apparently I forgot August has 31 days, and they just released V25 on September 1st (today) :LOL:

Last edited:

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Anyone know if Alon will have a bigger role after Rune's route is finished? He's the main guy I'm extremely interested in

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Anyone know if Alon will have a bigger role after Rune's route is finished? He's the main guy I'm extremely interested in
Someone said Alon won't have a dedicate route. Bit sad since he's my favourite too.
Here's a hope He'll be the key for the true Ending
There are some amazing Visual Novels (involving time-travel / repeat), that the True Happy Ending ties to a 4th-wall-breaking NPC, feel like Alon will be one as well.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Someone said Alon won't have a dedicate route. Bit sad since he's my favourite too.
Here's a hope He'll be the key for the true Ending
There are some amazing Visual Novels (involving time-travel / repeat), that the True Happy Ending ties to a 4th-wall-breaking NPC, feel like Alon will be one as well.
I really hope that's not true! He has what seems to be the second most interesting backstory, just behind the MC. Also what are those visual novels?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I really hope that's not true! He has what seems to be the second most interesting backstory, just behind the MC. Also what are those visual novels?
There should be more since it's quite an interesting plot diver, but 's Infinity series - such as "Ever 17" (not NSFW nor gay or furry tho)
Also my memory fails me, but I think "Steins;Gate" as well?

rossanna

Jan 3, 2018
Is there any actual sex scenes or just the oral and the dream? I don't want to play it again unless i can get anon fucked by max really.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes